Chapter 192

Bear-san And The Chefs Visit Town

There were many people opposed to placing the Iron Golem at the entrance as Gran-san was thinking about doing.

"Father, please don’t put it at the entrance. People who see it will be scared."

"Isn’t that fine?"

"No, it is not. If you’ll insist on putting it at the entrance, I will tell Yuna-san to take it home with her."

As more and more people objected, Gran-san had to reluctantly give up on putting it at the entrance.

After talking it out for a bit longer, they decided to place the Iron Golem in the middle of the hall on the second floor.

It was not a place guests visited often, but if Gran-san ever wanted to show it off, he just needed to bring them there.

Everybody agreed that this was the best solution, and for some reason, I ended up being the one who had to set it up there.

"We can’t move such a heavy object that easily."

They told me. Since I didn’t have any other choice, I put all the golems back into the Bear Box and went upstairs to the hall, where I set the tough-looking one up at a place they pointed out to me.

Yeah, it did look good up here in the hall.

It was made of good quality iron, so unlike the Earth Golem, it looked elegant, and not too brittle.

It made me want to line up a Silver Golem and Gold Golem next to it.

There was also the Fake Mithril Golem I had, so maybe I could put it next to them as well.

Oh, but if we were only decorating, maybe just coating the surface of iron golems would be enough, too.

Now that the party was over, and the golem had securely been set up, I returned to my room, where I quickly took off the dress and put my Bear Suit back on.

I definitely couldn’t stay calm without my Bear Suit on. Knowing that I now thought this way made me a bit concerned, especially since I used to be so embarrassed to walk around in it.

Perhaps the Bear Suit was cursed after all, seeing how I missed wearing it so much.

Well, usually cursed equipment couldn’t be removed. Instead, the Bear Suit spoiled me and made me completely dependent on it.

Now that I had changed back into the Bear Suit, I went to find Noa to ask her what I should do with the dress.

I wanted to wash it first before returning it, but I didn’t know how to wash dresses. I didn’t think they had laundromats in this world, but I honestly wouldn’t know of one even if they did since I never had to wash my Bear Suit.

When I told Noa I was returning the dress to her, she replied in an unexpected way.

"Yuna-san, you can keep the dress."

There was no way I could accept an expensive dress just like that.

"I can’t take it."

"No, it’s a trade. I will trade you that dress for the Bear-san plushies. I want the full set, okay?"

Oh, she intended for it to be a trade.

Since she already did her side of the trade, that meant I had no other choice but to really bring her a set of the Bear plushies.

I didn’t mind giving them to her, but how many chances would I get to wear this dress again?

"I will let Fina keep her dress as well, so I hope I can get my hands on those plushies soon."