Chapter 148

Bear-san Goes Back To The Capital

By alternating between riding Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, I managed to arrive at the capital.

There weren’t a lot of people at the gate, so I was able to enter the city without having to wait long. Did I arrive at a perfect time or what?

After getting in, I went straight to the Adventurer’s Guild to give my report and as soon as I entered, the adventurers’ gazes turned my way before quickly veering away.

I wondered why for a moment before recalling what I had done the last time I had been here.

Well, they weren’t picking a fight with me, so wasn’t this okay?

I went to an open counter and asked for the guild master, Sanya-san, and the receptionist quickly rushed off to call her. Did she know who I was?

"Yuna-chan!"

Sanya-san greeted me after coming out from a door in the back.

"I’m back."

I said and greeted her by lifting my Bear Hand.

I wondered if we were going to talk here, but she took me to the Guild Master’s room, where we sat down and were brought drinks.

This felt as I was treated like some sort of company president.

"So, how did it go?"

I proceeded to tell her that the golems hadn’t respawned after I had defeated the golem on the lowest floor and that Jade-san’s party had stayed behind to make sure they weren’t just late to respawn.

"You can ask Jade-san for more details."

"Okay. If the golems really stopped reviving, we won’t have to send out the soldiers. You really saved us, thank you."

"We don’t know for sure yet, though."

"Judging from what you told me, it should be okay. The golems always revived over the night, but now they didn’t. I still have to wait for Jade’s report, so the request won’t be completed until then. Is that fine with you?"

"Yeah. Is it okay for me to return to Crimonia?"

"Yes, that’s fine."

I had no problems with it, then.

"I will be off, then."

I had to get Fina as quickly as possible, after all.

I tried to stand up, but Sanya-san stopped me.

"Leaving the request aside, why don’t you start living at the capital rather than Crimonia, Yuna-chan? It would be great for us if you did."

She suddenly said.

"I don’t plan on doing that for the time being."

Over the time I had spent here, Crimonia had become easy to live in.

People had stopped staring, and the adventurers had stopped picking fights with me.

Not to mention that I had my shops there, so there was no real merit to living at the capital. On the contrary, my workload would probably increase here, and I wouldn’t like that. I also had the Bear Transfer Gate, which made it easy to come to the capital, so there was really no point in moving here.

"I see, that’s really unfortunate."

"I will still come here to play sometimes."

"I might have a request for you when you do, so please come here to check, okay?"