Chapter 66

Bear-san Does Her Best For Noa

Some days passed after we arrived at the capital.

Today, when Fina, Noa, and I were touring the capital, we met some running adventurers.

After that, we met a number of them going towards the guild.

Had something happened?

"I’ll go see what happened. What do the two of you want to do?" (Yuna)

"I’ll come too." (Noa)

"Me too." (Fina)

Well, I wouldn’t take a request, so it wouldn’t be a problem.

When we arrived at the Adventurer’s Guild, there was a crowd of noisy, worried, and anxious people.

In the middle of all this, we heard the voice of a shouting adventurer.

"What are we going to do!" (Adventurer)

"For now, the guild master is in the middle of the investigation. There will be an announcement to the guild in a short moment, so please wait a little more." (Guild Staff)

A guild staff member said while doing his best to contain the crowd of adventurers.

"Big Sis Yuna, did something happen?" (Fina)

"It seems so." (Yuna)

I decided to try to find someone that would be able to explain.

I found Marina, the adventurer we met during our trip to the capital.

"Marina, did something happen?" (Yuna)

"Yuna!" (Marina)

"Everyone seems so uneasy." (Yuna)

"Ah, it seems that a group of monsters has been seen. Apparently, a lot of adventurers died when that happened. The guild dispatched an investigation team upon hearing the report. They just came back, but it doesn’t look like good news." (Marina)

"Is there any news we know of?" (Yuna)

"A group of goblins, wolves, and orcs have been found, and some adventurers saw wyverns, too." (Marina)

"Were there wyverns near the capital?" (Yuna)

"How would that be possible? I have never heard of wyverns near the capital." (Marina)

While I was listening to the story, the guild master, Ms. Sanya, came from the interior of the guild.

The guild became even noisier with her appearance.

"I will announce the result of the investigation, so be quiet!" (Sanya)

The guild became quiet at her words.

"From the information the scouts came back with, there is an assembly of more than ten thousand goblins and wolves. More than that, there are 500 orcs. We couldn’t confirm the number of wyverns, but they have been seen with this mobilization." (Sanya)

After hearing her words, the adventurers became noisy again.

"You won’t say that we have to exterminate all that by ourselves, right?" (Adventurer)

"This message is being carried to the castle as well. We will probably join forces with the soldiers to eliminate the threat." (Sanya)

"Do we have the time to wait for them?" (Adventurer)

"For now, there aren’t any soldiers that can mobilize, but it is just a matter of time." (Sanya)

"Why? This has never happened before!" (Adventurer)