Chapter 103

Bear-san goes back to Crimonia

TN: This should be next day morning leaving off from the previous chapter.

Anzu’s issue was put on hold until the tunnel was finished.

Deiga-san told me that the chances were good, so I was looking forward to it.

I said goodbye to Anzu and Deiga-san, and left the inn. Atora-san, Jeremo-san, and the elders came to see me off.

"Atora-san, thank you for everything."

"What are you saying! I am the one who is really grateful! You can stay longer if you want, but that can’t be helped, right? Yuna, we will always welcome you, so do come visit, okay?"

"I built my house here, so I will return. Also, please say goodbye to Blitz’s party for me."

I thought that they would be back already, but that wasn’t the case.

Well, we did say our goodbyes when they departed.

"Yes, I will. I’m sure they will be surprised when they come back."

I didn’t know if they would believe it or not, though.

I looked for Jeremo-san and saw that he was speaking with Mylene-san. He noticed my gaze and approached me.

"Jeremo-san, I will be counting on you about the matter, okay?"

"It’s a request from Missy. I will do everything I can to stock up."

I asked Jeremo-san to stock up on rice and soy sauce when a boat came from the country of Harmony and Peace. I also asked him to buy rare products you normally couldn’t get your hands on. It was possible that I would get my hands on some incredible things.

I gave him money, of course.

I really wanted to go to the country of Harmony and Peace one day.

"Don’t get angry if I stock up on useless things, okay?"

"I won’t get angry. You should only use money after consulting with me first, though."

"I am a Commerce Guild employee, you know."

"You’re more than just that, you’re the guild master!"

"Don’t say that. I really think it’s strange for me to become the guild master."

"You have to get it together, so you won’t trouble us."

Mylene-san, who was listening in on the conversation, encouraged him.

"Yes, I will do my best."

Jeremo-san bowed.

He seemed to have some feelings for Mylene-san, but the other party was Mylene-san…

Well, I didn’t know much about love affairs, so I shouldn’t butt in.

"Also, if they tell you where the country of Harmony and Peace is, make sure to remember it."

Yes, none of the residents knew the exact location of the country of Harmony and Peace.

Of course, there were no sea charts or compasses in the city. It seemed that they just did some trade with the ships that came every now and then.

If I knew when a ship would come, I would negotiate with them personally, but since it came irregularly, there was no helping it. Not to mention, there was also the Kraken issue. Jeremo-san told me it was possible that they wouldn’t come anymore.

If that turned out to be true, I would have to look for it myself.

Would the King know about it?

The previous guild master might know about it, but I didn’t want to visit someone who would be executed soon.