Chapter 83

Bear-san Climbs The Mountain

"Are you really going there?"

Tirumina-san asked me with a worried look .

At the orphanage, I told Tirumina-san and Fina that I would go to the sea by crossing the mountain range.

"I want to see the sea, after all. That’s why, I will leave the shop in your hands."

Even if I didn’t specifically say it, the shop was already under Tirumina-san’s and Morin-san’s care. Even if I wasn’t here, there wouldn’t be any problems.

To prove it, I gradually reduced the number of times I went to the store.

"That’s fine, but Erezento’s mountain range is steep, you know."

"If I really find it dangerous, I will come back here. Not to mention, with Hugging Bear, Swaying Bear, and everything else, there won’t be any problems."

"Big Sis Yuna…"

Fina also looked extremely worried.

"There will be no problems. When things calm down a little on the other side of the mountain, I will contact you."

I took two palm-sized Bear Figurines from the Bear Box and gave one to Fina.

"This is?"

"It’s a Bear Phone that can call anywhere. It’s a magic tool that allows us to talk to each other, even if we are far apart ."

After I defeated more than 10,000 monsters near the capital, my level increased and I acquired two new skills.

The first skill let me use magic to create Bear Phones for communicating with others.

It was a communication device that used magic instead of electricity.

The second skill transformed my summoned beasts into their cub forms.

I got a really strange skill that just permitted me to transform my summoned beast to different sized versions.

How could I use Hugging Bear and Swaying Bear’s cub forms? Maybe I could to use them as watch dogs when I was at an inn? Or maybe as pillows?

However, if I wanted a pillow, their bigger versions would be better, right?

I tried the skill when I was in my house, but there was no way to make use of it.

Was it just a skill that allowed your tired heart to recover by looking at the cubs?

It was true that they were really cute though.

"If something happens or if you just want to talk to me, you just have to pour magic into it and it will connect to my Bear Phone, so you will be able to talk to me."

As I was giving the explanation, with a serious look,

"…Big Sis Yuna. It’s just impossible to talk with people who are not in the same place. Even if you try to make me feel better by lying, I am not a young enough child to believe this."

She showed her dissatisfaction by puffing her cheeks.

Hmm…was it possible that she didn’t trust me?

Also, ten years old was still a child, right?

"Yuna-chan, there might be those sort of tools in the capital, but well, maybe just one here and there…"

Was it such a rare item?

In the game though, there was a chat-like function.

"You will believe me once we use it. I will use the Bear Phone now."