Chapter 176

Bear-san Goes To The Capital To Fetch Zelef-san

*Petchi Petchi*, *Petchi Petchi*.

I was sleeping nicely until something soft began tapping my face.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Hugging Bear’s paw in front of me.

Oh right, I had to leave first thing in the morning today.

I looked out the window and saw it was still dark.

"Thank you, Hugging Bear."

I thanked Hugging Bear and petted its head before getting out of bed.

Doing so, I woke up Fina, who sat up immediately.

"Big Sis Yuna, are you leaving now?"

"Oh, did I wake you up? I’m sorry, Fina. You can sleep in a bit more."

"No, I wanted to see you off, so I asked Swaying Bear to wake me up too."

I was pleasantly surprised by her response.

I thanked her and changed into my usual Black Bear Suit.

"Well then, I’m leaving now. If something happens, call me using your Bear Phone, and I will return as quickly as I can. Otherwise, please wait for me here without going outside since that could be dangerous."

I felt a bit anxious knowing I wouldn’t be around for a while. Well, as long as they stayed inside the mansion, they should be fine.

Taking some precautions, like the Bear Phone, wasn’t a bad idea, though.

"Okay. I’ll call you if anything happens. Big Sis Yuna, you have to be careful as well, okay?"

I patted Fina’s head, unsummoned Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, and headed out onto the balcony.

Stopping just long enough for Fina to send me off, I jumped onto the roof.

This place should do, right?

The center of the roof was a good blindspot, so I set up the Bear Gate there.

I laid it down against the roof, so nobody would be able to see it.

Checking one last time, I opened the door below me, and transferred to the Bear House at the capital.

As soon as I passed through, though, I fell down due to the direction my body was facing.

It felt like jumping down a hole on the other side, but since I exited through a normal door here, I ended up buckling down.

It didn’t hurt at all, but it was still rather embarrassing. I was glad nobody saw me.

I had breakfast at my Bear House then headed to the castle when the sun hit the sky.

It was still early morning when I reached the guards at the castle gate.

"Hello. Can I head inside?"

"Yes, feel free to enter."

Just as I was about to head inside, another guard ran over to me.

"Please wait a moment."

The guard told me.

"I’m not here for Princess Flora today but rather want to see His Majesty and Eleanora-san. Would that be okay?"

"Oh. Please wait a moment, anyway. Eleanora-sama has already arrived at the castle, but I don’t know where she is right now. As for His Majesty, unless you had a prior arrangement…"