Chapter 93

Bear-san Opens Her Eyes

When I opened my eyes, the bears were snuggled up next to me.

What time was it?

I climbed out of the bed and opened the curtains and window.

I could see the sun rising over the sea.

I went to sleep at lunch time, and woke up in the morning. How long had I slept for?

From a rough calculation, it was at least 16 hours.

As expected, with this much sleep, my weariness had disappeared, and my magic power was restored. It was a bit early, but I changed back into the Black Bear and unsummoned my bodyguards.

When I left the room and went to the first floor, I saw Deiga-san leaving the room at the back of the inn.

"Missy, you woke up! Are you feeling okay now?"

"Good morning. I am feeling fine. I was just tired because I overused my magic power."

"I see. So, you are okay now."

He seemed to be relieved. He was probably worried about me.

"Missy, you really are a great adventurer, huh. Even though you are so cute…"

"You heard of what happened with the Kraken?"

"I asked Atora-san when missy returned to the inn."

Well, I came back looking really rough, so it was natural for him to ask.

"So, are you hungry? You haven’t eaten anything since breakfast yesterday, have you?"

I touched my stomach.

It was flat.

I wasn’t talking about my chest! My stomach was flat.

"It seems that I am hungry."

"Then I will prepare something right now, so please wait."

Deiga-san moved to the kitchen.

"You can take your time."

While I was waiting for Deiga-san’s cuisine in a daze, Atora-san entered the inn.

"Yuna, you were awake!?"

"I just woke up."

"Do you have any injuries, or any other problems?"

"I’m fine. Because I went to sleep early, I recovered my magic power and am now back to normal."

"I was really worried when I saw that you still weren’t awake when nighttime arrived."

She looked like she was really worried.

It seemed that I troubled both Deiga-san and Atora-san.

"Still, it’s great that you are okay."

While I was talking with Atora-san, Deiga-san came back with a meal.

"Rice? I thought you didn’t have it anymore?"

"The people from the city brought it."

"Why?"

"Yesterday was really crazy, you know. A lot of people came and assembled at the inn to thank you, missy."

"It was intense, wasn’t it?"

Atora-san nodded at Deiga-san’s words.

"As soon as we returned to the city, the entire town found out that the Kraken had been defeated. When they heard that Yuna had defeated it, and that you were staying at this inn, they all rushed over."