Chapter 74

Bear-san Returns To Crimonia

On the day of the birthday party, I was waiting for Eleanora-san to bring the pudding to the castle.

As expected, it seemed that since there were a lot of people entering and exiting the castle today, I couldn’t enter by myself, even if I had an entry permit.

Therefore, it had been decided that I would go with Eleanora-san.

"Fina, you really won’t come?"

"Yes, I will stay and watch the house."

Since we met Princess Flora the last time we went to see the castle, it seems to have become a kind of trauma. Even though nothing really happened to her…as a commoner, Fina must have been stressed out just by seeing royalty.

I didn’t want to force her, so I decided to go to the castle alone.

「Okay. I will try to come back as soon as I can.」

I decided go to the castle alone.

As I was waiting at the Bear House, Eleanora-san came.

"Hello."

"Good morning."

"Fufu, I really want to see everyone’s faces when they eat the pudding!"

Eleanora-san, your wicked face is showing!

"Seriously, don’t tell anyone that I’m the one who prepared it!"

"I know! Anyway, His Majesty really thought about something interesting!"

"The people involved are troubled though…"

"Fufu, that’s right, but the people who are watching will have fun."

When we arrived at the castle, we saw carriages that probably belonged to nobles entering, one after the other.

They all had lots of pretty ornaments on them.

After seeing them, I wanted to escape, even though I wasn’t Fina.

To explain it better, it felt like going to your best friend’s wedding by train or bus, and then being surrounded by people who came in luxurious cars when you arrived…

Well, I was just delivering the pudding and was not going to participate in the party, so it was okay.

When we entered the castle, I was brought to an empty room.

There was a refrigerator installed inside.

"Put the pudding inside it, please."

I took the cups of pudding out of the Bear Box and put them inside the fridge.

"It seems delicious."

"You can’t eat it!"

"Even I won’t eat it this time. However, when Yuna-chan leaves, I won’t be able to eat it anymore, huh."

"When I come back, I’ll let you have a feast."

"When my daughter has a holiday, I will return with her, so I’ll count on you at that time!"

Well, the shop would definitely be open by then, so it would be great to let her go there.

"Well then, I will go back."

"You really won’t take part? I will prepare a pretty dress for you."

"Fina is lonely waiting for me, so I will go back."

"It would have been great if Fina-chan came here too…"

"Participating in the King’s birthday party is too high of a hurdle for us."