Chapter 92

Bear-san Goes To Subjugate The Kraken

The next day, after having thought of a way to fight, I went to the Adventurer’s Guild to get the permission to do it.

Like the previous day, the employees of the Adventurer’s Guild were busy, and didn’t stop moving at all.

The fact that half of the jobs they did should have been done by the Commerce Guild was strange.

Even though Atora-san was the one giving orders, the Commerce Guild’s employees were also doing their jobs normally.

I found Atora-san, who seemed really busy, and talked to her.

"Yuna, why are you here?"

"I wanted to discuss something with you. If I may, I want to ask a favour from you."

"What would that be? If it’s Yuna’s request, I would do anything."

If I were a boy and heard this “anything”, I would surely have a reaction.

While I was thinking about that, Atora-san approached.

Her big chest came close to my head.

Don’t put those big things in front of me, please.

I wasn’t jealous at all, okay!

"Is it okay if we go somewhere private?"

I looked around and asked that, so she led me to a room at the back of the guild.

"It’s a bit messy, but please sit."

There were mountains of documents.

Were they all related to her additional responsibilities?

It started yesterday, right? Was it possible that Atora-san didn’t sleep at all?

"So, what’s your request?"

"I was thinking about defeating the Kraken, so I just wanted to request a few things from you."

"…………"

Atora-san’s mouth opened wide.

"Are you for real?"

"I now have a reason to kill it, so…"

"And what is this reason? Is it worth enough to put your life on the line?"

"It’s not a significant reason. It’s just really personal."

I couldn’t really say that it was for the rice and soy sauce.

"Haa, so your request is “I want to defeat the Kraken, so help me, please”, right?"

"I will fight the Kraken alone, so don’t worry."

Atora-san approached me and put her hand on my forehead.

"You don’t seem to have a fever… You know, a Kraken is not something you can fight on your own. Just because you were able to fight the bandits, that doesn’t mean you can also fight the Kraken, you know."

Well, it was not a monster that you could fight alone in the game either.

"If I say ‘Trust me’, would that be enough?"

"I will just ask this. What are the chances of success?"

"If the Kraken appears at the place I want it to, I will defeat it."

Atora-san peered into my eyes for a long time, and then let out a little sigh.

"……I understand. So, what do I have to do?"

kuma Kuma Kuma BearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara