Chapter 145

Bear-san Dives Into The Mine, Part 5 – Iron Golem Part

The adventurers started drinking, so I promptly fled to my room.

There was nothing worse than drunkards.

I couldn’t talk to them normally, and they even picked fights with me, which made them really annoying.

No matter which inn I stayed at, this happened every time.

It was something common in every world, and the only way to protect myself from drunk people was not to approach them.

After I got to my room, I made sure I locked the door so that no drunk people could enter before laying down and thinking what should I do now.

Jade-san’s party and Idiot Rangers seemed to have given up on subjugating the Mithril Golem and when they told the Adventurer’s Guild that it was impossible for them, the soldiers would be sent out.

They probably wouldn’t move out straight away, but the Mithril Golem should be defeated as soon as possible, right?

I really didn’t want the country to take the Mithril Golem from me, so I had to somehow

defeat the Mithril Golem myself before it was too late.

Still, after seeing the fight between the Mithril Golem and Idiot Rangers, I couldn’t think of an easy way to defeat it. I also had to take care of the Iron Golems guarding it.

Well, I might be able to avoid fighting them, but that wouldn’t really solve the problem.

On our way back from the mine, I had brainstormed different ways of subjugating them and got a few ideas. They would be really effective if I could make them work, but I had to try them out first, so I installed a Bear Transfer Gate inside my room and went to…

Petchi, petchi.

Yesterday night, I had experimented different ways of defeating the golems, and it had been late when I had finally gone to sleep, so I was tired and wanted to sleep some more.

Petchi, petchi.

The adventures downstairs had still been noisy even after I had came back.

Petchi, petchi.

Had they not been tired after fighting so much during the day? Well, that much was probably expected from adventurers; they were supposed to have a lot of stamina.

Petchi, petchi.

Still, did C rank adventurers really have that much stamina?

Petchi, petchi.

"I’m awake."

I grabbed Swaying Bear’s and Hugging Bear’s paws. They had been tapping my face all over for a while now.

I felt well rested thanks to the White Bear Suit, but I was a bit sleepy. Well, it would be the worst if the White Bear also took away my sleepiness since I loved sleeping. It felt so good, after all.

Sadly, I couldn’t keep sleeping today and had to wake up.

"Good morning, Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear."

I stretched my back, then petted Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear’s heads.

I was sleepy but had to get to work. Working at the age of 15… Had this world managed to taint me at last?

I climbed out of my bed and changed into the Black Bear Suit before going to the dining room.

Ugh, the whole room reeked of alcohol…