Chapter 34

Bear-san Enters The Bear Bath

We arrived at the Bear House.

"No matter how many times I see it, this house still amazes me."

Both Tirumina and Gentz had already visited the Bear House several times before.

When they first came to the house to express their gratitude, they had wanted to see Fina’s dismantling work, so I ended up giving them a tour of the Bear House.

"Okay then, I will be borrowing your kitchen. Fina, please give me a hand."

"Me too!"

Shuri also volunteered to help cook.

"It’s fine to use the ingredients as you see fit."

"Un, thank you. Though, if we really do, it would be bad if we couldn’t cook something tasty."

"I don’t really eat that much, so you don’t have to worry about it."

"I am always receiving wolf meat from you, so the number of unreturnable favors you’ve done for me has been increasing."

The three of them headed to the kitchen.

The leftover Gentz and I each sat on a chair and waited.

"It’s an amazing house."

He looked around the room and muttered in a small voice.

"Is that a Tiger Wolf’s pelt?"

The Tiger Wolf’s pelt, which had been obtained during the first time Fina went out on a subjugation with me, was displayed on the wall.

The other one was being used as a blanket in my room.

"The first time I saw bear missy, I didn’t think you would be such an amazing young lady."

He said nostalgically.

Certainly, a little over a month had passed since I have arrived in this other world.

Even in town, my bear-like appearance was becoming famous.

It’s scary what people can get used to.

Even the embarrassment I felt from having to wear this Bear Dress has disappeared.

"Bear missy"

"Bear-san"

"Bear girl"

"0Bloody Bear"

There were various nicknames people called me by, but they were all nicknames for me.

Even now, I still couldn’t do any dismantling, but I had gotten used to killing monsters.

It was probably due to the experience I gained from playing games.

I was able to meet Fina and see a lot of interesting things in this world.

Although I haven’t gotten mail or messages from God since the first time, I am grateful that I was brought over to this world.

"But, missy, is it really okay?"

"Un?"

"About the house."

"Ah, about that, hmm."

I had bought the land under Gentz-san’s new home as a wedding gift for them.

Gentz-san purchased the house using the money he had saved up during his lonely bachelorhood.

"I don’t really mind. It’s just that, in the case that I leave this town, I don’t want to see the three of them wandering the streets one day because Gentz-san suddenly died. If they have a house, then at least they will definitely have a place to live."