Chaper 43

Bear-san Becomes Commerce Rank F

That certain location was the Commerce Guild.

The Commerce Guild was crowded with people, just like yesterday.

I don’t want to think that all of this is my fault.

As I stood in the middle of the crowd, looking at the entrance, I noticed that Tirumina-san was there.

My eyes met Tirumina-san’s.

"Yuna-chan."

"Hello, Tirumina-san. What’s wrong, for you to be standing in this place?"

"I came to the Commerce Guild to see if there was work here."

"Work?"

"Yes. In reality, I intended to return to being an adventurer, but I was stopped by my family. I thought that, in that case, since I am able to read, write, and calculate, isn’t there work in that direction? So I came to the Commerce Guild to look."

Reading and writing…

Calculating…

"Tirumina-san, would you like to work at my place?"

"At Yuna-chan’s place?"

"I started a new business a bit ago, but if I had Tirumina-san’s help, it would be greatly appreciated."

I wanted a manager for the egg business, and an intermediary for the Commerce Guild.

"By the way, what kind of work?"

"Oh, right, though explaining it here is a bit…"

There were a lot of merchants around us.

I didn’t want to release the information about the eggs yet, so we moved to a different location.

Though it was troublesome, we returned to the Bear House.

"So then, what’s the business?"

"I intend to sell Clucker eggs."

I took an egg out from the Bear Box.

"A Clucker’s egg?"

"For now, I’m raising Cluckers at the edge of town. That’s why, I want to ask Tirumina-san to work as a manager."

After that, I explained the situation simply to Tirumina-san.

About raising the Cluckers at the orphanage, making them lay eggs, and selling them at the Commerce Guild.

"As for the management, is it about managing the Cluckers? I’ve never brought up a bird, or anything else, before."

"I’m going to have the children from the orphanage handle the management of the Cluckers. Tirumina-san, please handle the sales to the Commerce Guild."

"Sales?"

"After this, I intend to go to the Commerce Guild and set up the sales contract for the eggs. I want Tirumina-san to do the management and accounting for that, like confirming the number of eggs, the price, and checking the accounting books for accuracy. The children from the orphanage can’t do that, after all."

"I understand the situation. However, isn’t this a considerably serious matter? Are you okay with me?"

"I don’t have very many acquaintances in this town, so if it’s Tirumina-san, I know fairly well what kind of person you are."

"I understand. I’ll take this job then. It seems like my daughter and I will become even more indebted to Yuna-chan after this."

I had acquired a manager for the eggs and money.