Chapter 85

Bear-san Arrives At Mireera

When I blew away the snow that piled up in front of the cave, we were met with beautiful weather.

The weather was so beautiful, it was as if the snowstorm was just a dream.

It was to the point that it was almost too bright for an ex-hikikomori like me.

I asked the two of them to leave the cave before I put away the Bear House.

When I left the cave, the two were having problems walking on the fresh snow.

"Yuna-chan, what will you do about your house?"

Since we had grown closer during yesterday’s meal, they were now using “chan” instead of “san”.

It was more comfortable for me this way.

"I made it with magic, so I can put it away with magic as well."

"Yuna-chan, you are really a strong adventurer, aren’t you?"

"I am just a normal, rank D adventurer, you know."

It was a really dubious phrase, if I had to say so myself.

If there were any other adventurers wearing a Bear suit, going through the snowy mountain alone, and even bringing out a house, I would really want to meet them.

"Then, as I explained yesterday, I will bring out my summoned beasts, so don’t be surprised, okay?"

During the meal yesterday, I told them that I could summon Bears and showed them their cub forms.

Today though, their sizes would be different from yesterday.

"So big…"

「Damon-san, Ranya-san, please ride Swaying Bear, who I introduced to you yesterday.」

"Is this really the same bear you showed us yesterday?"

Damon-san approached Swaying Bear timidly.

"Is it really okay?"

"If you don’t do anything bad or badmouth him, it will be okay."

"Badmouth…the human language…?"

"He understands it. Swaying Bear, squat to let them on."

Hearing that, Swaying Bear lowered his body.

Seeing that, Damon-san was at a loss for words.

"This is…Swaying Bear…I am counting on you!"

Damon-san said so and climbed onto Swaying Bear.

Swaying Bear turned his head to Damon-san and nodded.

"Amazing, he really understands human speech."

"Ranya-san too, get on. We will depart soon."

Ranya-san nodded and positioned herself behind her husband. When the two of them were on, Swaying Bear rose slowly.

Carrying two adults was probably the limit for Swaying Bear.

"You shouldn’t be able to fall, but hold on tight."

I hopped on Hugging Bear and we embarked towards the city.

We started off slowly at first, at walking speed, but as they got used to it, we gradually raised the speed.

We were on the snowy mountain so we couldn’t move as fast as we could on the flatlands, but it was still faster than a human’s walking speed.