chapter 193

Bear-san Gets Mad

As I ran back to the mansion, I kept calling Fina over the phone, but there was no response.

I was practically sprinting at this point and soon reached the mansion.

Where was Fina?!

I saw the guards posted by the gates like usual, and they were really surprised to see me appear so suddenly.

"Where’s Misa?!"

"Misana-sama?!"

The guards didn’t understand what I was asking them.

Had nothing happened here?

However, if that was the case, where were the girls?

They had gone to check Misa’s flower bed together.

I thought about questioning the guards further but realized it would be quicker to just look for the girls myself, so I ignored them and jumped up all the way onto the roof.

After looking around for a bit, I spotted the flower beds on the left side of the mansion.

"Fina!"

I jumped down from the roof and landed next to the flowerbeds, which held many beautiful, blooming flowers.

Only then did I notice that Fina and Noa were collapsed on the ground right next to one of the flowerbeds, and next to them, were the Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear plushies which we had given Misa at yesterday’s party.

"Fina! Noa!"

I rushed to Fina and held her up. She was still holding onto her Bear Phone.

"Uuu…"

It was clear that someone had hit Fina in the face.

Who would do that?!

I lightly touched her face and used healing magic to make the swelling go away then went over to Noa. Luckily, she hadn’t gotten hit in the face and looked like she had only lost consciousness.

I sighed with relief before quickly realizing that Misa was nowhere to be seen. The plushies we had given her were left lying on the ground, so something really bad must have happened here!

"Misa!"

I called for her, but there was no reply.

I really couldn’t see her anywhere.

Had she run away after getting attacked? Or, had she been kidnapped?

If Misa had managed to get away, others would have noticed the ruckus. Based on the guards’ reaction from earlier, it seemed like nobody had noticed anything yet. Otherwise, there would be no way Fina and Noa would be left in this state.

So, in conclusion, Misa must have been captured.

"Yuna, what’s wrong? The guards were surprised when they saw you jump onto the roof… Noa?!"

Cliff finally arrived to the scene and shouted out when he noticed Noa collapsed on the ground.

Following right behind him were the guards and Meshun-san.

"What happened here?!"

"I don’t know. Something bad I presume, as Fina got hit in the face."

Cliff took Noa out of my arms, so I went back to Fina, who still hadn’t regained consciousness.

Just what on earth had happened here? Was Misa’s life in danger?