Chapter 147

Bear-san Leaves The Mine

I decided to stop thinking about the two stones I had just obtained and headed back to the upper floors.

Bearmonite?

There was no use in thinking about something I didn’t understand, especially since it wasn’t something that important.

After going up a floor, I used detection magic to check if there were any golems remaining.

Hmm, there were.

They hadn’t stopped moving with their boss defeated, huh. Well, it was also possible that they had no connection to the Mithril Golem at all. I would be troubled if that was the case, though.

Even though it was troublesome, I had to defeat every golem that was here and see what happened.

They might not respawn, after all.

Still, doing this on my own would be really troublesome…

Just as I thought about asking Jade-san’s party to help me, Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear nudged me.

"Will you two help me?"

They cried softly.

"Thank you."

I hugged them while thanking them.

"Well then, I will take care of the Iron Golems but leave the Stone and Earth Golems to you two, okay?"

The Bears nodded and ran down the tunnel.

"You two get along, okay?"

I only got a kuun from the distance as a reply.

The upper floors were going to be taken care of by Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, so that left only the Iron Golems to me.

The mine didn’t branch out a lot, so this shouldn’t take too long.

I still used detection magic to decide which path to take before storming off.

I crossed paths with the Bears once, and they seemed to be properly disposing of the golems.

When I finished dealing with the Iron Golems, I decided to help them, but all golem signals had already disappeared.

I headed for the entrance and found Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear already waiting there for me, happily sitting side by side.

Yep, they had dealt with them quickly.

"Thanks for the hard work, Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear."

I thanked them and put them back into their gloves.

As I had expected, having to clean up all of the golems after defeating the Mithril Golem had left me tired. I wanted to get back to the inn quickly and sleep.

On my way back, I noticed some people looking at me curiously but decided to ignore them, and when I got to the inn, Idiot Rangers and Jade-san’s party were already there.

"Yuna, you’re late."

"I thought you would be fine, Yuna-chan, but you made us all worried by coming back this late."

Well, that was because I had to clean up the mine, you know.

"It got late while I was defeating the golems."

"It’s useless to defeat them since they will revive tomorrow anyway."

Senya-san bluntly said.