Chapter 126

Bear-san Makes A Report Of Her Escort Mission

We arrived at the capital. With that, the practice training was now finished.

We passed through the gates and headed towards the academy. Like usual, the guard at the gates gave me a strange look when I showed him my guild card.

Today, I would finally be able to return to Crimonia after a long time and sleep in my house, all thanks to the Bear Transfer Gate, of course.

The carriage soon arrived at the academy.

A few carriages were already parked there.

I only saw our carriage when we departed, so this meant that those were all from the other students who already came back, right?

"My job is now finished, right?"

I got out of the carriage and stretched.

"We still have to check in with the teachers."

Oh right, Eleanora told me something like that.

So troublesome.

"Jigurd, you are also going, right?"

"Yeah, we are, but please wait a minute."

After we had joined up with Jigurd’s party on the road, we came back to the capital together.

There was no reason to split up since our destination was the same.

Also, it was less dangerous to travel in bigger groups.

If any monsters appeared, we would easily defeat them using our numbers.

If bandits were planning on attacking us, they would probably reconsider, just seeing the size of our group.

There were a lot of merits in traveling together.

Well, there weren’t any dangers like that around the capital anyway.

We entered the academy and went to check in with the professors.

When we got to the staff room, we were met by someone who shouldn’t have been there.

"Mother!"

Shia said with a surprised voice when she saw Eleanora-san next to her professor.

"Why are you here?"

"I told the guard at the gate to report to me immediately when you returned, of course."

Wasn’t that abuse of authority?

"I told him it was of a S rank priority, so he reported really quickly."

This person was the worst. You shouldn’t use your authority for something this trivial.

I felt sorry for the guard who had to run to the castle all the way from the gate.

"Your practice training is now finished. We will deal with the luggage you brought back, so you are free to leave and rest."

The professor told the students.

"Also, you will have to make a report on the practice training a bit later. Don’t think you can lie, though. We will talk to the adventurers about what really happened, after all."

The students started leaving the staff room.

"Yuna-san, thank you for being our escort."

Shia thanked me.

"It was a pain, but also fun."

"Yuna-san, please say goodbye to Swaying Bear-san and Hugging Bear-san for me!"