Chapter 162

Bear-san Asks For Some Plushies

After leaving the castle and getting home via the Bear Gate, I had dinner and got ready for bed.

Since Swaying Bear had played with Princess Flora, and Hugging Bear had dealt with the queen, I thought of letting them recover in their Bear Gloves, but since they preferred being out, I summoned them before I went to sleep, like I always did.

Once out on my bed, they happily came up and rubbed against me.

"Thank you for today, Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear. Have a nice rest tonight."

I dove straight under the blankets after thanking them, and they both got on my sides and assumed their usual manju shapes.

I silently wished them goodnight and soon fell asleep.

I had no urgent matters the next day, so I spent the morning in bed. Even though I wasn’t as obsessive as the queen, I did like cuddling with Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. They kept napping next to me as I lazed around, and just like that, the morning went by.

I couldn’t really stay in bed for the entire day, so I switched back to the Black Bear and headed out to the tailor shop Sherry worked at.

I wasn’t sure if Princess Flora would want one, but just in case, I would have plushies of both Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear made. If she disliked it, I could just give it to the children at the orphanage or use it to decorate the shop. Heck, I could even put them in my room.

As I walked down the streets in my usual Bear outfit, I didn’t get any unpleasant glances like at the capital. Well, some people did still stare, but there wasn’t a lot of them, unlike at the capital, where most of the people threw all sorts of glances at me, from scornful looks to interested expressions, shocked responses, and more.

I had been to the tailor shop before, so I got there without a problem.

The shop sold stuff like clothing and handkerchiefs, so there were quite a few customers checking the wares. Most of the customers were local commoners, of course.

A lady in her thirties was running around the shop and helping the customers; it was Noll-san, Sherry’s employer.

Once she was done talking with other customers, she approached me.

"Oh, Yuna-chan, it’s been a while. Did you come here to buy some clothing?"

She knew that I didn’t wear any clothing other than my suit but beamed a business smile at me anyway.

"Want me to pick out some cute outfits for you?"

"While that would be nice, I came here for a different reason. Is Sherry here?"

"Sherry? She should be making clothing in the back, together with my husband."

"Are you guys busy?"

"Not really since we have no urgent jobs at the moment. I will go and fetch her for you, so please wait a moment."

Noll-san headed to the back of the shop and called out Sherry’s name. Soon, both of them trotted out from the back.

"Big Sis Yuna?!"

"Hi, Sherry. Sorry for bothering you during your working hours."

Sherry shook her head.

"No problem. So, why are you here? I heard that you were looking for me."

"Yeah, there’s something I want you to make for me."