Chapter 1

Chapter 1 First Encounter in a Bar

    On the mountainside, a verdant bamboo forest spreads to the depths.

    Several men in suits and leather shoes walked along the newly opened mountain road.

    Little did they know, the sound of footsteps disturbed a small bamboo shoot not far away.

    A spiky little horn sneaked its head out of the mud, against a wide leaf of fallen leaves, hiding like a spy, eavesdropping on the conversations of people on the road.

    The man in the lead stopped in front of the bamboo forest: "This bamboo forest is nothing to watch. It has been dug up and planted with peach blossoms. This place will be designated as a couple's attraction in our resort. There will be a lot of people coming!"

    "Wang The director is really talented, and with your command, this project will definitely be a great success!"

    "I will contact the seller of Peach Blossom Tree tomorrow." A

    certain bamboo shoot shivered.

    This group of terrifying human beings are going to dig up his family's ancestral grave and behead all his family's children and grandchildren!

    It was not until the head of the willow on the moon that a certain bamboo shoot dared to break out of the ground and take the form of a human. And then... streaking!

    Although he looks handsome, his feet are white and tender, and it seems that a slight touch will leave a mark. In fact, the skin of this little bamboo shoot is thick and fleshy, and it runs fast.

    He sneaked to the bottom of the mountain, climbed over the wall and entered a three-story cottage built by farmers. He took out the key from the flower pot, went into the room to wash, and changed his clothes.

    The owner of the house is an old fox. After he transforms, he goes to the Monster Bureau to register, and then integrates into human life. Now that he is old, he is here to retire, and his grandson Hu Li and Lin Xiaozhu are very good friends.

    However, Hu Li yearned for a life on earth, while Lin Xiaozhu stayed in the deep mountains and forests to continue practicing.

    "Grandpa, where is Hu Li now? I have something very important to discuss with him." Lin Xiaozhu poured tea for the grandpa.

    "I'll call him." The old man took out his mobile phone, dialed a number, and handed it to Lin Xiaozhu.

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned, holding the phone in a daze: "Isn't the big brother a very thick piece, it's getting really fast."

    He hasn't been down the mountain for decades, it's really different.

    "Xiaozhu, what's the trouble with you?" Hu Li saw through it at a glance, "You are a busy person, and you always go to the Three Treasures Hall."

    Lin Xiaozhu felt guilty for a while: "I'm sorry, I meditate and wake up later. It's been ten years. By the way, someone today..."

    Hu Li was silent for a while: "You... move."

    "I can leave alone. But what about the juniors in my family? They can't leave, such a big family Son, even if I'm willing to dig, where should I put it?"

    "Then I'll give you a bad idea." Hu Li broke the jar, "marry into a wealthy family, let's find out."

    Besides the family, who else can change the development business decision?