Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Teasing

    Feng Jingbo's inner balance was swaying, and he was very anxious.

    His sweetheart was lying on the bed, and he was still the kind that had no resistance... That puffy face, soft voice, how tempting!

    Feng Jingbo took a deep breath, walked to the corridor, and closed the door with his backhand.

    "Butler, there is no hangover soup at home?" The

    butler looked embarrassed: "No."

    Because he was worried that the young lady would get drunk, he deliberately chose the wine with the lowest degree of alcohol in the wine cellar. Unexpectedly...

    The young lady's alcohol capacity can only be a drop of alcohol!

    "Prepare now, bring it to me when it's done." Feng Jingbo didn't blame the housekeeper.

    To be honest, he didn't plan to get Lin Xiaozhu drunk at all. Otherwise, he didn't know how to use red wine, and only poured a small half glass for Lin Xiaozhu.

    He just felt that Xiaozhu was about to become popular, and it was estimated that entertainment would be indispensable in the future. Instead of letting Xiaozhu lose his temper at the dinner table, he might as well give Xiaozhu a try with the wine at home day by day to test his alcohol level.

    At that time, Lin Xiaozhu would be able to adapt accordingly.

    Who knows...

    Feng Jingbo walked to the balcony and called his agent Liu Feng. At the last birthday party, Liu Feng got Feng Jingbo's phone number.

    It's only after 9 o'clock at the moment, and Liu Feng is still helping another artist with things. He hasn't finished get off work at all, let alone rest.

    "Boss Feng, what are your orders?" Liu Feng was frightened.

    "Xiaozhu can't drink enough. He got drunk after drinking two sips of red wine at home today. If there is a meal in the future, he is said to be allergic to alcohol. Even if it's a sip of wine, you can't let him drink it, you know?"

    Liu Feng nodded as if After pounding garlic, his voice was even more impassioned: "Yes! President Feng, I will definitely handle this matter well, and let no one interfere with the president's wife!" I did

    n't know, I thought he was not replying, but making a declaration. .

    Feng Jingbo hung up the phone after he explained.

    He stood on the balcony, looking at the lights of thousands of homes in the distance, and fell into deep thought.

    His sweetheart is still in the room, and he "promised" himself just now...

    But if he really touches it, Xiaozhu will wake up tomorrow, and he will inevitably be troubled.

    Feng Jingbo felt a stomach ache when he thought of Xiaozhu squatting on his hips and reprimanding him for badly teaching the little bamboo shoots.

    "Master, the hangover soup is ready." The housekeeper brought the hangover soup in front of Feng Jingbo himself.

    Feng Jingbo took the soup and went back to his room.

    Lin Xiaozhu lay between the quilts and fell asleep.

    "Xiaozhu, wake up. The hangover soup is here, you drink a little. Otherwise, you will have a headache tomorrow..." Feng Jingbo raised his hand and patted Lin Xiaozhu's little face lightly. It's like dealing with some rare treasures.