Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Pursuit

    The agent originally only planned to hook up, but he was shown a face. That cold dog food hit him in the face, not to mention sour!

    However, he wasn't worried at all. Because... the other party is a masterless person!

    When people's fortune arrives, they can't stop it. He didn't even need to wander around on the street, and he could dig out a good seedling.

    "Hello, I'm Wang Lin, Xingyao's agent. I think your conditions are very good. Are you interested in signing with our Xingyao Entertainment Company? Xingyao's good treatment is well-known in the industry. And the president has rectified it once before. , the current atmosphere is very good. If you miss this village, you will not have this store."

    Feng Jingbo thought thoughtfully.

    It seems that the last time he asked Vice President Liu to conduct a thorough investigation, the effect was not bad.

    Xiaozhu is really his little lucky star, and even the company that brought him has changed for the better.

    Feng Jingbo's filter penetrates the center of the earth, and no matter what the credit goes to Lin Xiaozhu's head.

    "What are you thinking about, do you want to join?" Wang Lin looked at the man expectantly, "The income of stars is not low, even small stars that the outside world has never heard of will have the opportunity to buy a house in a first-tier city!"

    Feng Jingbo smiled slightly : "Sorry, I have a house and a job, so I don't consider joining the entertainment industry."

    Wang Lin was disappointed. However, it would be a pity for him to give up directly.

    "You really don't want it? The entertainment industry is too easy to change a person. Many people slowly become bad. They want to have more money and fame, and they even do whatever they can... You are now with your lover. , But can you guarantee that she will never change her mind?"

    "You think that the entertainment industry is full of big bosses with a net worth of over 100 million. This temptation is not something ordinary people can resist."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    The entire Xingyao belongs to him. He has money, connections and resources. If Xiaozhu was popular, would he be able to find a better backer?

    Moreover, Xiaozhu himself is not too keen on fame and fortune. Otherwise, he wouldn't have said that he would just run and go back to the bamboo forest to drink the northwest wind.

    "My lover won't betray me, and I'm not interested in being a star, please come back."

    "Are you really willing to drive this kind of unnamed car for the rest of your life?" Liu Lin was puzzled, "You know What exactly did you refuse?"

    "I know, goodbye." Feng Jingbo was expressionless.

    Liu Lin was desperate.

    I really did not expect that in this materialistic society, I could meet such a fresh and refined person who is not greedy for fame and fortune!

    When it was time to get off work, Lin Xiaozhu went to the underground garage as usual.

    However, this time, he saw a very familiar figure in front of an unfamiliar car.

    The other party was wearing a mask, revealing only half of his handsome profile face. With just one glance, Lin Xiaozhu recognized the other party.