Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The staff who have been in contact with him recently all regarded him as a great Buddha, and could not wait to offer it up. Three pillars of incense a day, so that he could pay homage to him.

    Lin Xiaozhu was almost fainted by these "incense". He couldn't stand it...

    "Xiaozhu..."

    Feng Jingbo's heart softened when he heard his voice with a little grievance.

    "Xiaozhu, I'm the one who caused you trouble."

    Although Feng Jingbo had a thousand ways, he really couldn't solve this kind of thing.

    Lin Xiaozhu shook his head: "No."

    "I was harassed by that person, and it was Lao Gong who solved the problem. Why do you blame Lao Gong?"

    No matter when, the little angel was so warm that people couldn't extricate themselves.

    A gentle look appeared in Feng Jingbo's eyes: "There are more people with backgrounds in the entertainment industry, and you are not inferior."

    "Just like before, if you don't take the initiative to provoke others, if others come to bully you, you should teach them a lesson. . Those who suddenly want to flatter you, you refuse all of them. In this way, you will not be too prominent because of your style, and you will not make others feel that you are easy to bully."

    "Slowly, they will not care about you. Even if I know your old attack background is good, I don't think it will affect them."

    Lin Xiaozhu thought about it, nodded and said, "Okay. Lao Gong, you are really amazing. You help me solve the problem."

    "I'm a fan of the authorities." Feng Jingbo smiled, "Okay. You should have just finished filming, go and rest. Don't wear yourself out."

    Feng Jingbo resolutely put The rival in love was dealt with, and a lot of news was suppressed in the later period, forcing the heat to a minimum.

    Even if these major events happened, those gossip people still don't know the true identity of Lin Xiaozhu's old attack.

    Although Feng Jingbo had always longed for exposure, it was for Lin Xiaozhu's wish. He put a lot of effort into doing things against his will.

    Of course, every time Xiaozhu compensated him on the bed, he was so happy. The feeling of suffocation that couldn't see the light also disappeared.

    ——Time

    flies in a hurry, fading away like water.

    In the blink of an eye, Feng Falcon was over three years old. And it is less than a year before Lin Xiaozhu quits the circle.

    In the past time, Lin Xiaozhu worked very hard to continuously improve his strength. He has composed a lot of songs and held his own concerts, as if he is a winner in life.

    Today, he is only a thin line away from the top stream.

    In the splendid Feng family villa, Feng Jingbo leaned on the sofa and looked at the little wife's schedule leisurely.

    "Xiaozhu, are you planning to transform?"

    I saw a date on the itinerary circled by a red pen, and on the side it was written with a black signature pen: Photography base in this city, shooting parent-child outfits.