Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Apple-flavored bamboo shoots

    The apples on the fruit stand are fresh, big, round, plump and tender.

    It's a pity that Lao Gong, like him, doesn't like eating fruit very much.

    "Auntie, weigh it." Lin Xiaozhu picked out a few apples.

    "Okay, it's a little more than a pound. I think you're cheaper, let's count it by a pound."

    "Thank you, Auntie." Lin Xiaozhu smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth rose, and his innocent and lovely face was so tender that it could be squeezed out of water.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face is most in line with the elders' aesthetics, and he looks very well-behaved and sensible.

    Auntie couldn't hold back, and took a few small tomatoes for topping.

    Lin Xiaozhu was very happy, slipped the plastic bag, and went home by car.

    ——In

    the study, Feng Jingbo was sitting in front of the computer, burying his head in business.

    Lin Xiaozhu tiptoed to the front of the study, stuck his head out and glanced.

    Ah, Lao Gong is working.

    Lin Xiaozhu thought for a while, then walked back to the living room. He picked up the apples, walked to the sink, and cleaned them one by one. He picked the largest and roundest apple, took a knife, divided the apple into eight pieces, and put it on a plate.

    "Madam, I'll have these apples stored in the refrigerator, can you see?" The butler was standing behind him, waiting for orders at any time.

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu responded casually and went upstairs with the fruit plate.

    The maid took out a clean towel, wiped the apples one by one, and put them in the refrigerator.

    "Doesn't the young master not like to eat fruit, who bought the apples?" A maid walked in with a duster pushed.

    The maid who was rubbing the apple smiled and said, "This apple was given by the young lady. Maybe the young master will like to eat fruit in the future."

    After all, the couple's relationship is obvious to all.

    At first, they thought that Lin Xiaozhu, who was born in the countryside, would not be used to the rules of the wealthy and would be very depressed, but they didn't expect... Lin Xiaozhu was about to be spoiled!

    There are a lot of things going on in the company recently, and Feng Jingbo is still quite busy.

    Even at home, he would stay in the study and handle official business alone.

    Lin Xiaozhu carried the apple plate and came to the door of the study. He probed his head and looked at Feng Jingbo cautiously.

    "Old Gong, are you still busy? Why don't I come later, I'm not in a hurry."

    "It's alright, come in." Feng Jingbo put down the mouse and moved his wrist.

    He is also a little tired from work up to now, so it's okay to take a break.

    Lin Xiaozhu put the fruit plate on the table, took out a bamboo skewer, poked an apple, and handed it to Feng Jingbo's mouth.

    "Come on, Lao Gong, eat an apple."