Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Showdown

    Feng Jingbo could not find a reason to refuse the divorce, so he could only forcefully delay the time.

    "That's it. Okay, let me know when you're done, and I promise to cooperate." Lin Xiaozhu patted his chest, "Although the agreement was accidentally destroyed, I am a good bamboo shoot that keeps my promise, and I will follow it. The contract will divorce you."

    Feng Jingbo, who didn't want to divorce, said, "..." The

    two were silent for a while, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    Feng Jingbo was thinking about how to coax Lin Xiaozhu home, while Lin Xiaozhu was thinking about not breaking the contract. The two of them were worried about each other, and they were both frowning.

    After an unknown amount of time, Lin Xiaozhu, who was playing with his fingers, finally opened his mouth and asked weakly, "That... have I thrown away the things I used? I want to return to the entertainment industry, and I want to help Brother Liu earn some money for his wife. , It will be more convenient to live at home."

    "If you think it's better to be separated, I can..." The

    frowning Feng Jingbo was stunned by this huge surprise, and quickly responded: "Everything is at home, it's too much to move. It’s exhausting. You’d better stay at home, so it’s easy for you to see Xiao Sun.”

    Liu Feng, right…

    Still thinking about how to make his artist popular and make a fortune together, Liu Feng suddenly received a A transfer of 100,000 yuan.

    When he saw the amount, he almost fainted.

    "This, this is someone who laundered money and transferred it to the wrong account?" Liu Feng muttered to himself, not knowing whether to be afraid or to be happy.

    Liu Feng took a closer look and found that the transfer tail number was very familiar.

    Soon, a text message was sent.

    [President Feng: Well done. 】

    Liu Feng: "???"

    What did he do, Mr. Feng is so happy to give him money?

    ————

    Lin Xiaozhu took almost nothing and ran back to the bamboo forest. He came back now, and he didn't have to carry luggage on a large scale, as if nothing had happened.

    Although the storm subsided temporarily, Feng Jingbo did not relax because of it.

    Because he knew very well that when Xiaozhu retired, Xiaozhu would still leave.

    Feng Jingbo hesitated for a long time, but decided to take Lin Xiaozhu to the bedroom and have a long talk.

    He fixedly looked at Lin Xiaozhu, his eyes were full of affection: "Xiaozhu, I like you."

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled, the smile was simple and beautiful: "I also like Lao Gong very much."

    "It's not that kind of like." Feng Jing Bo raised his hand, clasped the back of Lin Xiaozhu's neck, and kissed him!

    After a long time, Feng Jingbo finally let him go.

    "Xiaozhu, I love you like this, it's love."

    Feng Jingbo stared at him deeply, the tenderness in his eyes almost drowning.

    Lin Xiaozhu's heart trembled slightly: "When did it start, why don't I know?"