Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Taking pictures

    Feng Falcon has changed into orange-gray sportswear, and his whole body is full of energy.

    This little fat man is a little fatter, and he has not turned into a meat dumpling. With baby fat on his face, he looks like a doll in a New Year's picture. He is very lucky, and he will not be so fat that his parents want to ask him to go to the doctor.

    Not handsome, but cute.

    Lin Xiaozhu, wearing the same sportswear, walked to the shooting spot and stood still.

    "Xiao Sun, come here and stand next to me."

    Fatty Feng ran over and stood beside Lin Xiaozhu.

    Without the photographer's guidance, he automatically posed a pose. He folded his arms, leaned sideways, and looked sideways at the camera. His chin was slightly raised, his eyes arrogant, like a domineering president in a TV series.

    The photographer couldn't help laughing: "Oh, it seems that you are really an experienced child model, I really found a treasure."

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing and laughing, and also began to pose. The

    photographer was still having a headache and the child cried later. What to do, what to do when the child is tired and noisy... As a result, this little fat man has more energy than them.

    "Ah, it's over so soon." Fatty Feng was still a little unsure.

    Lin Xiaozhu picked him up and poked his fleshy little face.

    "Yes, it's over. If you like to take pictures, I'll find a photographer next time and take a picture for you. It's good enough. Uncles and aunts are still busy with work, but they don't have time to play with you."

    "No need. I just want to take a picture with brother Xiaozhu." Feng Xiaochuan said, leaned over and snorted at Lin Xiaozhu's profile.

    Lin Xiaozhu rubbed the little fat man's forehead lovingly.

    Although he is a bit greedy, his little fat boy is really a lovely good boy.

    The photographer also took out the newly bought candy and stuffed it into the little fat man according to the agreement.

    Feng Falcon's clothes pockets are small, and they can't hold such a big bag.

    "Little bamboo shoots."

    Fatty Feng gave a violent jerk, and quickly turned his hand behind his back, hiding the candy in his hand.

    "Hey, what's the matter?"

    "The time difference is not bad, we are going home."

    Feng Xiaopang's forehead was sweating, and he stammered: "I, I want to go to the toilet first, you wait for me. A little while."

    Feng Falcon didn't dare to turn around, for fear that Lin Xiaozhu would see a big bag of candy in his hand.

    However... the toilet is in the corridor behind him!

    So, he turned his back to the corridor, stepped back slowly, and moved his footsteps.

    "Brother Xiaozhu, go to the car and wait for me first."

    Zhi Kai ~

    Lin Xiaozhu naturally knew what the hell he was up to, and turned around very cooperatively: "Okay, hurry up."