Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Turning the corner

    Field battles... Rich people really know how to play...

    The veins on Feng Jingbo's forehead jumped, his normally gentle expression almost cracked. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

    Feng Jingbo has been charitable all year round, helping many patients and children with physical or intellectual disabilities.

    After adjusting for a while, he raised his love and patience to the highest value.

    "Where is your friend's grandfather's house?"

    "It's in the house at the foot of the hill in the suburbs, but yesterday an old friend invited him to play, and he's not here now. Ah, it's just right that he's not here, the two of us can enjoy ourselves..."

    Feng Jingbo Raising his hand, he rubbed his brows and said, "Forget it, go to my house."

    In such a bad state as Lin Xiaozhu, how could he rest assured to leave Lin Xiaozhu at home alone?

    The night was getting dark, and it was dark outside the window, only the light of the street lamps was flickering.

    Feng Jingbo leaned against the pillow, closed his eyes, and began to rest. He intends to squint for a while to give his eyes and brain a break.

    He has suffered from severe insomnia in the past two years, and has seen many doctors, but to no avail. After the poor child Lin Xiaozhu is settled, he will go back to take sleeping pills and sleep.

    The cold fragrance of bamboo seemed to linger in the air, and his mind slowly relaxed. In his dream, there seemed to be a bamboo forest bathed in sunlight. The wind in the forest moved the bamboo leaves and the bamboo leaves rustled. The sun shines through the bamboo leaves, which are cut into thin fragments, swaying and flickering with the wind.

    There was only the sound of insects, and it was extremely quiet...

    "President Feng, President Feng..." the driver called carefully.

    Feng Jingbo opened his eyes abruptly, a look of surprise on his face.

    He just fell asleep without taking sleeping pills!

    Maybe because of too much business recently, and with such a child on the table, I fell asleep after exhausting myself.

    Feng Jingbo thought silently and unfastened his seat belt. Lin Xiaozhu followed him out of the car and followed suit.

    "Housekeeper, arrange a guest room for him." Feng Jingbo pointed to the young man beside him.

    "Yes."

    Lin Xiaozhu looked blank: "Aren't we going to roll the sheets?" The

    housekeeper staggered and almost fell.

    The corners of Feng Jingbo's mouth twitched: "I'm sleepy, see you tomorrow."

    "Wait..." Lin Xiaozhu still wanted to keep him, but Feng Jingbo had already walked upstairs and left.

    ——Lin

    Xiaozhu was lying on the big soft bed, unable to fall asleep even after tossing and turning.

    He took out his phone and complained to his friends.

    "He suddenly stopped fighting and took me to his house. Then, he stopped rolling in bed, what should I do?"