Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Bamboo shoots in doll costumes [catching insects] (1)

    "Okay. Lao Gong, I didn't expect them to misunderstand. I just feel a little regretful that you can't accompany me on the tour. I just want to take a photo as a souvenir."

    Feng Jingbo's heart moved slightly. He raised his hand, brushed the broken hair on Lin Xiaozhu's forehead, and met his eyes.

    "Xiaozhu, if you want to travel, you can tell me in advance. I will handle some of the more urgent projects, and then accompany you on the trip."

    Lin Xiaozhu nodded, and answered with a guilty conscience: "Okay."

    His first priority The purpose is not to travel at all.

    Feng Jingbo handed the bread to Lin Xiaozhu, and then Lin Xiaozhu hugged the bread and nibbled it, "clicking", like a chipmunk.

    Feng Jingbo raised his knees, put his elbows on his knees, and supported his head with one hand. He looked at Lin Xiaozhu quietly like that, feeling that his heart was filled.

    Lin Xiaozhu buried his head and nibbled at something for a while, the burning gaze was always there, making him unable to ignore it.

    After swallowing the bread in his mouth, Lin Xiaozhu stretched out his hand, picked up a package of quail eggs and handed it over: "Old attack, eat."

    "Thank you Xiaozhu."

    Feng Jingbo picked up the package of quail eggs and stared at the intact eggshell , fell into deep thought.

    He has received elite education since he was a child, and everything he does is elegant and extravagant. He is also a bit of an idol burden, and doesn't like to do those inelegant things.

    Especially in front of his beloved little wife... You can't lose this face!

    "Xiaozhu, these quail eggs are small and exquisite, soaked in sauce, and they are very tasty at first glance. But, wouldn't it be too suitable to eat on this occasion?"

    Lin Xiaozhu blinked: "Why? Let's eat at sunset. Picnic, nothing to eat, just be happy."

    "You're right." Feng Jingbo bit his head and tore open the package.

    When I think of eating all over my hands, forget about that bad feeling.

    "By the way, Lao Gong, I brought plastic gloves and put them in a small bag with a chain on the front of the backpack."

    Feng Jingbo breathed a sigh of relief.

    Very good, he is still elegant and handsome. You won't be laughed at because your fingernails turn black.

    Lin Xiaozhu finished eating the bread, opened the zipper directly, and took out the gloves.

    Feng Jingbo stretched out his hand to pick it up, and found that Lin Xiaozhu was wearing it directly.

    Feng Jingbo, who was still holding out his hand, said, "..."

    This is very embarrassing.

    Lin Xiaozhu chuckled and peeled off the quail eggs numbly.

    He has recently become obsessed with this quail egg. He has peeled the shells a lot. He is very skilled, and he peeled one very quickly.

    And Feng Jingbo, the eldest young master, just took out the plastic gloves and put them on.

    "Come on, Lao Gong, open your mouth." Lin Xiaozhu put the quail egg into Feng Jingbo's mouth.