Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Feng Jingbo was wearing simple white casual clothes, and he couldn't hide his extravagance. Like a prince in a fairy tale, driven by fate, he came to Lin Xiaozhu's side.

    Lin Xiaozhu tore open the packaging of the milk chocolate, even though his mouth was full of bitterness, he did not rush to eat it, but handed it to Feng Jingbo's mouth.

    "Old Gong, it's hard work, you can eat it too."

    Feng Jingbo smiled slightly, leaned in and took a bite: "It's very sweet."

    "Really?"

    Lin Xiaozhu stuffed the chocolate into his mouth and chewed it.

    "It's delicious!"

    Feng Jingbo stared at him silently, his eyes getting darker. His voice was low and hoarse, sexy and seductive: "Xiaozhu, have you heard of indirect kissing?"

    "Never." Lin Xiaozhu opened his big innocent eyes, "What is that?"

    Feng Jingbo smiled , attached to his ear, and explained in a low voice.

    Foul language, unsightly!

    Lin Xiaozhu chewed for a long time, and couldn't help putting down his hand, staring at the chocolate in his hand for a long while.

    "Old Gong, you know a lot." Lin Xiaozhu's face was as usual, he unscrewed the water bottle and took two sips.

    Feng Jingbo thought that he could see the shy appearance of bamboo shoots, but he didn't expect him to continue nibbling on things like he was nothing.

    Feng Jingbo gave him a deep look, and couldn't help but doubt his ability to express himself.

    Could it be that the words he used just now were too subtle, so Xiaozhu didn't react at all?

    The rest time was not long. After Lin Xiaozhu nibbled, he took out a tissue and wiped his mouth.

    "It's getting late, I have to go back to touch up my makeup. Otherwise, I won't be able to make it in time." Lin Xiaozhu stood up and patted the dust on his buttocks.

    "Well." Feng Jingbo's eyes lingered on his small buttocks for two seconds before he lowered his head and packed up the rest, ready to hand it over to his assistant.

    He sent Lin Xiaozhu to the door of the stairs: "Go ahead. We'll meet again in the evening. I've booked a hotel, and this is the room key."

    Lin Xiaozhu accepted the room key, but he didn't leave in a hurry. Instead, he stretched out his hand and wrapped it around Feng Jingbo's neck.

    Feng Jingbo was stunned for a moment, and saw that delicate and lovely face was slowly approaching him. His eyelashes fluttered slightly, like butterfly wings.

    The next second, a soft touch came from the lips.

    It's fleeting, that beauty, so fast that it's almost impossible to capture.

    "Old Gong has to study indirect kissing, it's really miserable. Just tell me if you need to. I will kiss you gently without disfigurement. Time is running out, I really have to leave, old Gong goodbye~ After saying that ,

    Lin Xiaozhu opened the door and turned to leave.

    Feng Jingbo stood there, unable to return to his senses for a long time.