Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Confession and "Teaching"

    Lin Xiaozhu thought hard, but couldn't figure it out.

    Feng Jingbo had already finished eating the cake, and it happened that the maid came over with freshly brewed tea. Feng Jingbo raised his hand, took the teapot, and poured a cup for Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Drinking tea can relieve tiredness."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu picked up the teacup, blew the heat gently, and drank it in small sips.

    The housekeeper naturally prepared tea, but he didn't expect the guests to drink it so fast that it couldn't be served for a while.

    The birthday party has come to an end, but another big drama has just begun.

    "Xiaozhu, I arranged fireworks. Let's go upstairs together and watch the fireworks."

    Feng Jingbo extended his hand to Lin Xiaozhu and invited him with a smile.

    "Okay. Let's all come together. The balcony at home is very big, overlooking the courtyard. It's a pity that it's late at night, otherwise you can visit our garden."

    Lin Xiaozhu said while following Feng Jingbo to the third Floor balcony.

    The European-style balcony is covered with clean and white tiles, and there are tables and chairs on the right, where you can enjoy afternoon tea.

    Feng Jingbo led Lin Xiaozhu to the balcony, and the night wind blew up, picking up the hair from Feng Jingbo's ear.

    Feng Jingbo looks handsome and gentle like jade. The slightly messy hair added a bit of uninhibited and unrestrained air to him, making him more attractive.

    "When will the fireworks..." begin?

    Feng Jingbo raised his finger, and as for his lips, he motioned Lin Xiaozhu to keep silent.

    Lin Xiaozhu immediately closed his mouth and stood there obediently. He raised his head and looked at Feng Jingbo quietly, his eyes full of anticipation.

    "Xiaozhu, I'll make a magic trick for you." Feng Jingbo smiled and snapped his fingers.

    In the courtyard, the red light lit up and quickly formed a piece to outline a heart shape.

    Afterwards, the fireworks took off and bloomed in the black smoke. The colorful fireworks are beautiful, dreamy and enchanting.

    Lin Xiaozhu was attracted by the beautiful scenery and held back his head.

    "Xiaozhu." Feng Jingbo whispered.

    Lin Xiaozhu looked back and saw that Feng Jingbo had transformed into a bright rose. In the center of the rose is a simple and elegant neck ring.

    Lin Xiaozhu was startled and stayed where he was.

    The ring reflected a dazzling light under the light, but Lin Xiaozhu's focus was not on that at all. He stared at the red rose so tightly that his eyes were about to fall out.

    So many people are watching and giving me plants, reproductive organs, and organs, isn't it?

    Lao Gong is too good at playing, and he loves to play too much, he has to take good care of Lao Gong when he comes back!

    Because of embarrassment, Lin Xiaozhu's face flushed red.

    But in the eyes of others, it became a sign of shyness. Everyone stood on the corner of the balcony, silently leaving the stage to the two of them.

    Feng Jingbo stared at Lin Xiaozhu's delicate and lovely face, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were full of doting.

    "Xiaozhu, when we got married, I didn't expect that we would get along so happily. I didn't expect that I would like you more and more, even to the end..."

    Feng Jingbo counted every bit of their relationship, his tone Unable to hide his expression.

    "Xiaozhu, I love you. Are you willing to accept me?" The

    onlookers all cheered: "Promise him, promise him!"

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned for a while, then nodded.

    Outsiders are all there, Lao Gong's actions, he has to cooperate well.

    But... what does Lao Gong want me to accept from him?

    The old antique Lin Xiaozhu was confused, but he continued to act dutifully.

    Feng Jingbo stood up, took off the ring on the rose, and carefully put it on Lin Xiaozhu.

    It was only then that Lin Xiaozhu noticed that the inside of the ring was engraved with the word "Bo", which was a font spliced ​​with bamboo.

    You have me I have you.

    Feng Jingbo took Lin Xiaozhu into his arms and kissed his lips.

    Behind him, the pink heart-shaped lamps in the courtyard were still glowing. In the dark night, the gorgeous fireworks exploded in turn, as beautiful as a painting.

    The crowd cheered and applauded, and the air was filled with joy.

    ——The

    night was getting darker, and the guests also said goodbye to go home one after another.

    Lin Xiaozhu took a shower and lay on the bed as usual.

    Seeing Feng Jingbo walking out wearing a bathrobe, he waved the claw machine in his hand: "Old Gong, are you coming today? If you are not feeling well, don't force it."

    Don't force it...

    He's not forcing it at all!

    "Xiaozhu, although the examination report has not yet come out, I know my body well. There is no problem with my body."

    Feng Jingbo took Lin Xiaozhu's mobile phone and put it on the bedside table.

    "I did a careful study recently and found that we don't have children. It's another reason."

    "What's the reason?" Lin Xiaozhu was surprised.

    "It's not okay to watch that movie, we have to learn..."

    Feng Jingbo said, took Lin Xiaozhu into his arms, leaned down and kissed him. What was different from the past was that his hands moved around Lin Xiaozhu's body...

    Bamboo shoots are a very delicious ingredient, and the cooking method is also very simple. First, peel off the shell of the bamboo shoots, wash them, put them in a pot, and start to stir fry them constantly. When the bamboo shoots are fried to a certain extent, add a little water and you are done~

    The bed swayed "yah, ah, ah" for most of the night, and the room finally slowly returned to silence.