Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Games with j and b words

    Lin Xiaozhu knew that Lao Gong was very busy, and he had long accepted the fact that Lao Gong could not be there.

    But in his heart, he was still looking forward to it. Rather than watching the edited video, he hoped that Lao Gong could see him standing on the stage.

    When Feng Jingbo saw a certain bamboo shoot, he was going crazy with joy, and the corners of his lips raised unconsciously. He raised his hand and waved it gently like the rest of the audience.

    The chief director of the program, who was watching closely and coordinating the overall situation in the backstage monitoring room, had seen Feng Jingbo before, and when he saw this move, he couldn't help but gasp.

    "Cameragrapher, there is a particularly handsome male audience member in the first row. That's a big man. He doesn't fall in love with the show, so don't take him."

    ——On

    stage, with Sun Yuanfeng as the core, he was naturally the first person to speak.

    In order to exclude dissidents, he uses makeup artists to do things, which is disgusting. But he is not stupid, he is a rubbish in front of people, but he pretends to look like a person in front of people.

    He spoke witty and interesting, made the audience laugh, and quickly mobilized the atmosphere of the scene. I have to say that although he is not good, his business ability is still good.

    The male host was joking and introducing sales to the audience.

    "Xingyao Entertainment has really made a lot of money this time. These 12 little brothers will bring you very nice songs. You are welcome to visit the XX website to listen to the songs and vote, and call for the little brothers~" the

    hostess asked: " You just said that you have invested the money, so what is the difference between the song production this time and the past?"

    "You asked the point. In order to produce the best songs, Xingyao Entertainment also dispatched Lin Feiyulin. The master is in charge of the guidance. And we also invited him to the scene today." The male host raised his hand, facing the center of the stage, "Welcome to Master Lin!" Lin

    Feiyu became famous at a young age and has many fans. Even if you are not a fan of him, you have heard his songs.

    As soon as he appeared on the stage, he immediately caused a sensation. That battle was much more sensational than when 12 singers took the stage.

    Lin Feiyu walked over step by step and greeted everyone.

    12 singers bowed and said hello.

    So...Lin Feiyu looked at the beautiful and lovely president's wife just like everyone else, bowed slightly, and respectfully shouted: "Hello, Master Lin." Lin

    Feiyu: "..."

    No, I don't dare to do it.

    "Hello everyone." Lin Feiyu smiled, turning his eyes to the auditorium, and then sharp-eyed he saw a familiar figure.

    A few days ago, he ran to the other party's house every day to make up lessons for the other party's little wife. This face, he will never forget it!

    Being stared at by the boss at work is good, very sour...

    Everyone has gathered, and the host will chat with them. Lin Xiaozhu's songs have been very popular recently, and naturally they are also the focus of attention.