Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Sweet Weekend [Catch Bugs]

    "Old attack~" Lin Xiaozhu called softly, his voice full of invitations.

    Feng Jingbo was silent for a while, then picked up his tie.

    "I don't have any video on my phone, so I can't watch it. I'd better teach you how to tie a tie."

    "I have a video on my phone, so I keep it in my pocket." Lin Xiaozhu held the hand on his face and slowly moved down. .

    Seeing that Lin Xiaozhu was about to take out his phone, Feng Jingbo finally had no way to keep calm.

    He has no interest in doing things in the study, and he is even less interested in watching pornographic films in the study!

    Feng Jingbo took a step forward and quickly stopped Lin Xiaozhu's hand from taking out his phone. Lin Xiaozhu raised his head and looked at him blankly, his eyes were clear and transparent, not like a hooligan shouting that he was going to release pornography.

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "I'm not interested in prostitution during the day, I'll talk about it later in the evening."

    "Okay." Although Lin Xiaozhu was a little disappointed, he didn't force it.

    Feng Jingbo finally breathed a sigh of relief and began to tie his tie: "See clearly, that's how it was done."

    Lin Xiaozhu's learning ability was good, and he quickly remembered it. He re-tie Feng Jingbo's tie with his own hands: "Old Gong, does the tie I tie for you look good?"

    "It looks good."

    Lin Xiaozhu was satisfied: "Then I'll take a shower and wait for you on the bed. I'm doing well, you today Reward me later, and be with me for a while."

    Feng Jingbo's smile suddenly collapsed: "Okay."

    That night, Feng Jingbo accompanied Lin Xiaozhu to watch pornography all night.

    Lin Xiaozhu never responded. After all, he is a bamboo now. It's normal to watch human fairies fight and not get excited.

    It was Feng Jingbo who listened to the porn for two hours. He felt a little hot in his heart and almost had a reaction.

    Why didn't you stand up in the end? There's no way, anyone who sees the seriousness of the dean on the faces of the little friends who are watching porn together can't be hardened.

    Feng Jingbo felt like he was watching a pornographic film and was accidentally caught by a minor next door... embarrassed and embarrassed.

    "Ah... I'm so sleepy. Lao Gong is so good, I have to rest."

    Feng Jingbo said with a face of vicissitudes: "Go to sleep."

    Am I good? Great is you!

    ——Currently

    , Lin Xiaozhu is a newcomer, the song is still in production, and the course has not yet started.

    Like an office worker, he goes back to the company every day to check in in front of the agent, and then watch video tutorials to learn.

    Liu Feng took a slow sip of tea: "I've already found the lyricist, and the strength is average, not particularly strong. However, at least it won't hold you back. At present, there are about 10 people ahead of you, and it will take about two weeks to complete. Wait. After he fills in the lyrics, you can go to the recording studio to record the song."