Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The trumpet shows love

    Feng Jingbo, who was about to fall asleep, twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard this. The eyes that were originally narrowed into a line suddenly opened, and the eyeballs were about to pop out.

    Can you stop mentioning the topic of the deceased husband...

    "Xiaozhu, I'm fine, I'll be fine after a while. I'm sure!" Feng Jingbo said almost through gritted teeth.

    Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head restrainedly, and said, "Oh."

    "Old Gong, go to sleep, I won't disturb you."

    "Well. I won't let you widow!" Feng Jingbo gritted his teeth, He closed his eyes angrily.

    Looking at Lao Gong's fierce eyes, Lin Xiaozhu suddenly felt a chill in his butt. A little scared...

    Lin Xiaozhu swallowed and slipped out silently.

    There is always an ominous premonition. When Lao Gong has finished resting, it's time to come and clean him up!

    Fashion, Lin Xiaozhu's hunch is correct.

    Feng Jingbo was tired now, and when he went home, he just wanted to keep his fluffy little wife warm and warm. Unexpectedly, he was instead splashed with cold water by a guy.

    Without rubbing and rubbing, and warming up, how can he be worthy of his hard work over the past few days?

    However, Lin Xiaozhu's luck has always been very good.

    It didn't take long for Liu Feng's phone to call.

    "The person who robbed you of your endorsement was kicked down, and Charm Mobile invited you to endorse their phone. As compensation, they also raised the endorsement fee. Of course, the time is a little short. If you go, you can do it now. I'm about to go. I don't know what your wishes are?"

    In fact, Liu Feng wanted to push the endorsement out of the way at first. But considering the endorsement fee, he wavered again. Although this mobile phone brand is not the most popular, it is a familiar type to the public.

    Plus the endorsement fee is good, it is a good choice. And the attitude of the other party's apology is sincere enough, and it is not deliberately playing with them.

    Lin Xiaozhu hesitated for a moment. His heart was numb, and his eyes were rolling.

    Finally, his eyes were fixed on the closed bedroom door, and he had an idea in his heart.

    "Brother Liu, I've decided to take this job." Lin Xiaozhu took a deep breath and finally made a decision.

    "Okay, then pack your luggage and go directly to the field to shoot. When the time comes, we will sign the contract over there, and we will be able to work directly."

    "Okay."

    Lin Xiaozhu had already packed up, but was rejected. Later, he was too lazy to unpack his luggage. For now, it's a relief.

    ——As

    the sun sets in the west, the sky is dyed red, and the fiery clouds bloom in the sky, as beautiful as a painting.

    The recharged Feng Jingbo sat up from the bed, washed briefly, and then opened the door to look for his little wife.

    "Xiaozhu?" Feng Jingbo called softly. He entered the baby room first and found that there were only big fat bamboo shoots that had been playing.