Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The two spent more than half an hour fooling around in the bathroom, and Lin Xiaozhu was tossed to the point that he lost the slightest strength.

    In the end, he was still carried back by Feng Jingbo.

    The next day, Lin Xiaozhu leaned against the head of the bed, looking tired.

    "Lao Gong, you've been doing more and more tricks recently. You can't do it like this, why don't you reboot and have a look, learn how to restrain yourself?"

    Feng Jingbo pretended not to hear and changed the subject: "I heard that being in the water will make you feel better, so...how do you feel, is it better than before?"

    "The water does relieve a little bit, but..." Lin Xiaozhu trembled uncontrollably, "Old Gong You seem to have taken medicine when you got into the water, so let's stay away from the bathtub in the future."

    Feng Jingbo: "..." The

    effort failed.

    Although there is a shortcut, he will never choose. Even if he is old, he will work hard to exercise and never be a short and fast man!

    ===

    It has been more than a week since the vote, and the popularity has completely dropped.

    Xingyao Entertainment has been madly rectified recently, and everyone in the company has been silent, for fear that they will be arrested anytime. They are also afraid that they will be slandered and then arrested and blamed for some people.

    Sun Yuanfeng was frightened and destroyed the evidence together with his agent. However, in the end, it was found on him. He has been out for a few years, and he can't remember what he has done, let alone deal with everything!

    Sun Yuanfeng's usual methods are particularly sloppy, such as occupying a makeup artist and making people suffer, it is not illegal, and there is no punishment. However, how could it be just such a trivial matter that he found a supporter in this circle to form a gang?

    Tax evasion alone is enough for him to go to jail.

    When Sun Yuanfeng was taken away, those who had participated in the training class and competed together before discussed it.

    "Why did Sun Yuanfeng get off his horse now? If he left sooner, I might have a chance to get ahead."

    "Do you think Sun Yuanfeng has offended anyone? I heard that before he was arrested, he was already hitting a wall everywhere."

    "By the way, Sun Yuanfeng is the runner-up and has signed a lot of good resources. I was envious before, but now I think about it, this liquidated damages, Sun Yuanfeng's past earnings were not enough to pay, right?

    " No. Some of Sun Yuanfeng's dog legs have also been taken away in a wave, and the rest have not yet participated in a deeper level. They didn't have any feelings for Sun Yuanfeng, they were just trying to curry favor with each other for the sake of profit.

    Now that Sun Yuanfeng is down, they are not sad at all. They even cursed Sun Yuanfeng, for fear that they would be implicated.

    Hu Fuguang has been eating melons with relish recently: "Xiaozhu, that big tumor of Sun Yuanfeng has finally disappeared."

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu smiled slightly and picked up the towel to wipe his sweat.

    "Xiaozhu, aren't you the champion? Why do you keep practicing dancing here? Even me, I've been running around for announcements recently, and I'm too busy to stop."