Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Couple's Phone

    "The mobile phone I bought for you." Feng Jingbo opened the box and took out a very ordinary-looking mobile phone. Lin Xiaozhu couldn't recognize the brand text printed on it.

    "Old Gong, I have a mobile phone." Lin Xiaozhu shook the thousand yuan machine in his hand.

    One thousand yuan, can't buy a house, can't buy a car. Buy a mobile phone, affordable and cost-effective!

    "Your mobile phone is very ordinary. Any hacker can break it. The mobile phone I bought for you is more secure..." Feng Jingbo explained patiently.

    Lin Xiaozhu and Feng Jingbo are husband and wife. If there are criminals who want to use Lin Xiaozhu to eavesdrop on company secrets, it will be more troublesome.

    "So it is." Lin Xiaozhu shook his phone, "Is this expensive? If I take it to the training class, will they all suspect that I am being cared for?"

    "Is it alright." Feng Jingbo took out a customized The phone case, "Come on, I'll put it on for you, it's called a no-name machine."

    A certain mobile phone with hundreds of thousands of dollars was put on the name of a no-name machine by Feng Jingbo.

    Lin Xiaozhu picked up the phone case and looked at it, and immediately laughed: "Old Gong, you are so kind!"

    Compared with that phone, Lin Xiaozhu actually liked this phone case more. The phone case is made of soft rubber and is anti-drop. The mobile phone case is in the shape of a bamboo shoot, green and green, very cute.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't put it down and kept rubbing on the phone case.

    "As long as you like it." Feng Jingbo rubbed his head.

    Lin Xiaozhu suddenly remembered something, picked up Feng Jingbo and looked at it, and said in surprise, "Old Gong, we are the same model for couples!"

    "Yes." Feng Jingbo replied casually. He didn't really think much of it. I used it well myself, so I picked the same style for Xiaozhu, even the color is the same.

    "There's not a lot of software in the new phone, I'll help you install some software you often use..." The

    two of them lay on the sofa like this, studying the new phone together, and the atmosphere was extremely warm.

    ————

    In the training villa, everyone is working hard. The training time was not long, and they had to race against time to get the final cultivation spot.

    Although Lin Xiaozhu has no professionalism, but the manager has a request, he is naturally motivated.

    At this stage of training, those who are relatively strong have already begun to emerge. And Lin Xiaozhu is naturally one of them. However, there are not many places, and he is not completely safe.

    On the other hand, the seeded player Sun Yuanfeng, whose overall score was firmly in the first place, can already confirm that he will pass in the end.

    "Ding bell bell..." It's time for get out of class.

    As Lin Xiaozhu walked, he took out his mobile phone, intending to make a phone call to chat with Lao Gong.

    "Come on, time is coming!"

    Lin Xiaozhu raised his eyes and saw Sun Yuanfeng's manager shouting behind him. Before he could react, he felt a force behind him hit him.