Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Feng Jingbo grabbed the divorce agreement and tore it to pieces!

    He had always been calm and supportive, but for the first time he couldn't control his emotions, and swept the documents and pen holder on the desktop to the ground.

    The loud noise in the room woke up Xiao Sun next door.

    Xiao Sun was sleeping soundly, but was suddenly disturbed and felt aggrieved. He didn't know what Ninja restraint was, so he started to cry "Wow wow wow".

    The villa was suddenly busy up and down.

    When Feng Jingbo heard the cry of the child, his reason returned slightly.

    He walked into the baby room, took the crying Xiao Sun from the nanny's hand, shook it gently, and coaxed: "Little Sun, be good, don't cry."

    He has to calm down!

    Xiaozhu just went home, not running away. He went to the bamboo forest to find Xiaozhu, and had a good chat with Xiaozhu, everything turned around.

    After coaxing the child, Feng Jingbo set off immediately.

    It's summer now, and cicadas are chirping in the woods.

    The holiday villa is almost finished, and the villa for their own use has been built a long time ago, and even the furniture has been put in for a long time. It's just because Xiaozhu is not suitable to run around when she is pregnant, that they have never come to live here.

    Bamboo forests are enclosed within the scope of the villa by walls and are tightly protected.

    Feng Jingbo took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

    To be honest, Xiaozhu is not running away from home. After all, this is their home.

    "Xiaozhu, I have something I want to talk to you about. Come out quickly."

    "Xiaozhu, Xiaozhu..."

    Feng Jingbo shouted for a long time as he walked, but he never got any response.

    He had never seen Lin Xiaozhu's real body, so naturally there was no way to distinguish Lin Xiaozhu's real body in this huge bamboo forest. Not to mention, Lin Xiaozhu is not here at all, he is still in the Monster Management Bureau.

    ——Feng

    Jingbo failed in his search for a petite wife in the bamboo forest. However, he was not discouraged.

    Before, after he knew that Xiaozhu was a goblin, he didn't do any research. After all, he trusted Xiaozhu so much that there was no need to investigate.

    But now...

    After Feng Jingbo left the bamboo forest, he began to inquire about fairies.

    Now people and monsters are in a period of harmonious coexistence, and there is another monster management bureau on the fairy side, which handles almost everything related to the monsters. At the same time, the Yokai Administration is also responsible for connecting with the Human Yokai Ministry of Foreign Affairs and coordinating matters related to fairies and humans.

    Money can make ghosts run the mill, and Feng Jingbo got the phone number of the Monster Administration very smoothly.

    These goblins get along well with human society, and their services are also good, even customer phone numbers.