Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The boy continued

    to be stunned and panicked.

    "Don't cry..."

    Although the other party looked mature and stable, he was also a child of the same age as the little fat man. In the face of emergencies, he immediately lost his mind.

    Fatty Feng's cry was loud and penetrating since he was a child. When he cried, everyone in the crew was attracted.

    When Lin Xiaozhu and the others received the news, they rushed over immediately.

    After understanding the ins and outs, Lin Xiaozhu was dumbfounded.

    His little fat man, a little devil, confessed to others, but was rejected?

    It's someone else's fault.

    "Xiao Sun, you are still young. Love will be discussed later when you grow up."

    Feng Xiaofazi just wiped away his tears: "When I grow up to be a big fat person, the little prince will not like me either."

    "You are not . Say, will you become a handsome boy when you grow up?" Lin Xiaozhu joked.

    When the little fat man heard this, he cried even more sadly.

    "However, it's been three years since I've grown, and I'm still very fat."

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled sullenly, "Will you still eat small cakes in the future?"

    "Eat!" Fatty Feng opened the refrigerator and took out the small cakes.

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned: "..."

    He thought he could see the little fat man coming in.

    "Xiao Sun, don't you want to lose weight?"

    Fatty Feng took two bites of the small cake angrily: "He feels like a sugar daddy, so what if he refuses to be with me? I want to be a domineering president. I don't believe that I can't find my little prince who likes chubby!"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "...you are three tall and fat! When you are a little older, I will send you to learn martial arts!"

    Lin Xiaozhu really made up his mind this time.

    After all, this time he really lost the adults! This little chubby bamboo shoots didn't even grow up, so he went to the crew to hook up with the little actor. Being rejected by others, and crying to everyone's attention...

    No matter what, this little fat man will go to heaven!

    Fatty Feng thought it would be fine to coax his father as before. He didn't expect that his father directly told Feng Jingbo of the decision.

    So, within a few years, Fatty Feng was sent to learn martial arts.

    Of course, because Fatty Feng had a special status, Feng Jingbo didn't let him go to ordinary training classes. He chose the aristocratic training class, and the children in the class were either rich or expensive.

    Such a training class will have much better security measures than ordinary training classes, and there will also be enough space for the bodyguards sent by major parents to stop. Moreover, the teachers in the training class are also the ones with particularly strong strength.

    Fatty Feng was crying, and Lin Xiaozhu was worried that he would be soft-hearted, so he simply closed the door to write a new song.

    Learning martial arts can strengthen the body and improve self-defense. Even if Feng Falcon was not fat, Feng Jingbo would send him to school.