Chapter 67

Chapter 67 The Little Fatty Who Loves Ice Cream

    Lin Xiaozhu was still speechless when he heard the fat man adding again.

    "Dad, look at me being nice to you, thinking of you everywhere. A good baby like me, do you want to give me some reward, such as a popsicle or something?"

    Fatty Feng blinked, one or two episodes He looked at his father eagerly.

    Lin Xiaozhu was speechless.

    In order to eat, this little fat man doesn't even want his face!

    "I don't have any popsicles, so give up."

    Feng Xiaochuan pouted and wanted to cry twice, when he saw a long leg coming in from the door.

    He raised his head and saw his father's handsome face.

    Feng Jingbo's thin lips pursed tightly, his expression gloomy, obviously a little unhappy.

    Fatty Feng swallowed his saliva, feeling that he was going to suffer.

    "Father, when did you come? I miss you so much, and when I miss you, you appear~" Fatty Feng's mind turned fast, he trotted over in three or two steps, and hugged his father's thigh.

    He raised his head and looked at his father with big innocent eyes, trying to get away with it.

    This little fat man is smart, but unfortunately he is useless on the right path.

    Feng Jingbo picked up the little fat man and gently spanked his ass.

    "I've been here for a while. You little fat man said bad things about me just now, and I heard it all."

    Feng little fat man turned his head desperately: "I didn't speak ill of my father. I was just trying to make my father happy, I am a well-behaved and filial good man. Baby."

    So, a well-behaved, filial and filial baby was fined for a whole week not to eat ice cream.

    Fatty Feng wanted to cry without tears, and his whole body was gone.

    ————

    Although I had some unpleasantness with my dad and fathers at home, I was forced to be separated from my beloved ice cream for a while. But the little fat man said that he had a lot of adults and decided to cooperate with his father's work.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so amused by him that he couldn't help but put two more candies in his pocket.

    "Thank you Dad. I like this candy very much. It would be even better if it was a kind of icy, sweet 'candy' that melts."

    However, three sentences are inseparable from ice cream. This persistent energy made Lin Xiaozhu wonder whether to laugh or cry.

    Lin Xiaozhu carried Fatty Feng into the car and tidied up his clothes.

    "There's only this kind of candy, don't think about it."

    The little fat man flattened his mouth, opened a candy and put it in his mouth.

    "Dad, you eat too."

    Feng Falcon put a chubby hand into his pocket, took out another piece of candy, and handed it to Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing.

    He is really happy to have such a well-behaved and thoughtful son.