Chapter 62

Chapter 62 The Male Peacock Feng Jingbo

    As the CEO of a company, Feng Jingbo has participated in countless banquets before. Many people want to invite him as a guest, not only because of the popularity, but also to see if they can catch up with the big guy.

    When Lin Xiaozhu was shortlisted for the Teana Music Award, everyone in the team went crazy.

    Lin Xiaozhu is also very happy. He has been in this circle for so long and has composed so many songs, and finally he can get a recognition.

    He is just a finalist, Lao Gong is going directly to be the presenter. How awesome is that!

    Feng Jingbo looked at the excited little wife, and felt a chill in his heart.

    It was clearly Xiaozhu who was shortlisted, why did it make it seem like he was about to take the stage to accept the award? Isn't it just a super boring awards show?

    He didn't know that Xiaozhu was shortlisted before, so he thought about going to see the music masters, wondering if he could pull the strings for Xiaozhu. And now...

    "Xiaozhu, it's very tiring to be an award presenter. Not only do I have to prepare the script for my speech on stage, but I also have to deal with waves of people who come to strike up a conversation. I'm usually busy with business. Guests, I just want to have a good rest."

    When Lin Xiaozhu heard this, his heart softened.

    "Lao Gong, you rest at home. When the awards are over, I'll go home and tell you the result."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    This is not the ending he wanted.

    Lin Xiaozhu was very considerate, and took the initiative to pick up the fruit knife and cut pears for Feng Jingbo.

    "Old Gong, I'll cut you a piece of fruit. For your health, even if you don't like fruit, you should eat more..."

    Pay attention to work and rest, and usually use diet therapy to maintain health... Lin Xiaozhu's brain turned rapidly, Start making plans to keep the old man in good health.

    Feng Jingbo calmed down and forcibly brought the topic back.

    "Xiaozhu, as a family member, I plan to accompany you to the ceremony of the Teana Music Awards."

    Lin Xiaozhu's action of peeling pears stopped. He raised his head, with deep confusion in his deer-like eyes.

    "Why?" Don't you mean tired?

    "Being a judge is a job, but being a finalist's family is different. It's like a graduation ceremony. As long as the family has time, they will definitely go."

    Feng Jingbo leaned down and touched his forehead.

    The faces of the two were so close that their warm nose hit Lin Xiaozhu's face. Lin Xiaozhu felt that his heartbeat was unbalanced, and the blood all over his body seemed to be rushing to his face.

    His face turned red by the way, and his eyes became erratic.

    Talk, talk, how close to do what?

    Before the shy Lin Xiaozhu could escape, Feng Jingbo put his hands on his shoulders. The force was very light, but it seemed to weigh a thousand jins, holding him in place.

    "Xiaozhu..." Feng Jingbo's voice was hoarse, gentle and swaying, "I want to accompany you through every special moment of yours."

    "Although my identity cannot be revealed now, I still long to be with you. Instead of watching from a distance, across the cold screen, and missing these opportunities to attend together."