Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The old attack takes you to buy, buy, buy

    The lights in the high-end shopping malls are all turned on, and the glass cabinets reflect the bright light under the lights.

    The shopping mall is very big, and the shopping guide girls painted delicate makeup and waited with a smile. The road to the mall is very wide, but there are no customers walking around.

    The shopping guide's face and smile did not change, but the storm had already set off in her heart!

    A notice was issued yesterday, saying that Mr. Feng was going to visit the mall. In order not to affect the customer experience, let all stores open early.

    But... who would take a cute little girl to visit the mall? This is obviously a fake public benefit, I bought it with my heart and soul!

    The old man Lin Xiaozhu looked around curiously, the leaves on his head were shaking.

    "Isn't that the time to open the store later? Why are all these stores open?

    " If you are interested, we can go in and have a look."

    Feng Jingbo took the initiative to stretch out his hand, leaned down and smiled, "Remember to hold on tight, don't get lost."

    He was treating Lin Xiaozhu as a child. .

    Lin Xiaozhu stretched out his hand and held the large, generous palm. There are thin calluses on his hands, which are warm and secure.

    "Well, Lao Gong, I will follow you closely. However, this grip is not tight enough, let's change our posture."

    Lin Xiaozhu said, separating Feng Jingbo's fingers one by one, and then put his own fingers into the gap, Hold his fingers together.

    "In this way, we can't be separated."

    Feng Jingbo laughed: "Well, let's go."

    Getting married is like having children, but it feels...not bad.

    Lin Xiaozhu's mind is full of how to flirt with men after marriage. Do more, increase the probability, and after giving birth to small bamboo shoots earlier, you can go home and practice earlier~

    The two came to a luxury men's clothing store with a large store and a variety of clothing. The store occupies a large area and is stocked with luxury brands of men's clothing, from children's clothing to elderly clothing, including clothing for all ages.

    As soon as Lin Xiaozhu entered the door, he was attracted by a certain dress. He took the initiative to release Feng Jingbo's hand, and jumped over with his two short legs upside down.

    Feng Jingbo shook his empty hand with a helpless look on his face.

    I was obedient just now. As soon as I entered the store, I spread my feet and ran around. After all, I was still a child.

    Even if Lin Xiaozhu is wearing this outfit, there are only three outfits in total. There are too many kinds of clothes to buy, so Feng Jingbo chose this big store.

    Men's clothing has always been less patterned than women's clothing. Everywhere in the field of vision, it is mainly black, white and gray, and other colors are spiritually embellished.

    But there is one place that is colorful and different.

    - The place where the pajamas are placed.