Chapter 73

Chapter 73 A Public Appearance [Catch Bugs]

    The little fat man flattened his mouth and sniffed.

    There was a gleam of water in his eyes, and he looked very pitiful. The water mist in his eyes continued to increase, and soon it turned into golden beans and fell down.

    "Dad's songs are all about another child. Even though he is so naughty, greedy and noisy, Dad still likes him so much. Woohoo, I'm so jealous..."

    "Dad always says it, and refuses to give it to him." I eat Tangtang. Dad also said that he was afraid of my tooth decay, obviously you love another baby to the death in the song... Dad likes other babies, I don't like Dad anymore..."

    Lin Xiaozhu and Feng Jingbo looked at each other A glance, silent.

    Isn't that naughty, gluttonous and noisy guy you?

    Xiao Sun raised her chubby hand and wiped away her tears while picking up the candy in the fruit bowl.

    "I don't want to be daddy's good baby anymore, I hate daddy..."

    Seeing the little fat man filling his mouth with candy, Lin Xiaozhu hurried to stop him.

    "Dad is only your child, how can there be a friend who likes more?" Lin Xiaozhu took Fatty Feng into his arms and gently wiped his tears.

    "Liar..." Fatty Feng's voice was full of grievances, "The little friend in your lyrics is nothing like me."

    "Aren't you naughty enough?" Feng Jingbo walked over, He raised his hand and poked his fleshy little face.     Fatty Feng blinked

    : "Of course it doesn't look alike at all. I'm not naughty at all, and I don't like to make a fuss. I'm just greedy, I'm a good baby."

Fingers counted.

    "Don't think I'm young, you can fool me. I'm good. Dad said to eat less ice cream, so I strictly followed Dad's request and didn't even eat more ice cream."

    Lin Xiaozhu chuckled.

    "Isn't it because you secretly went to the refrigerator and found out that you didn't eat more?"

    Xiao Sun, who had been turned over by old accounts, felt guilty and couldn't speak as confidently as before.

    "Then, then I am very considerate to my father. Every time my father comes back, I will accompany him very well~ I am a good baby!"

    "Oh? Didn't he pester me to tell you stories at night?" Lin Xiaozhu raised an eyebrow.

    The little fat man was silent.

    It's like, it's like that.

    Nervousness, anxiety, and guilt flashed one by one on the fleshy bun's face. Obviously just a three-year-old child, but the expression on his face is so lively and interesting.

    Both Feng Jingbo and Lin Xiaozhu were amused.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but raised his hand and pinched his little face.

    "Why do you have such a deep expression?"

    "Because, I think I'm too bad for my father." Feng Xiaochuan pursed his lips, "Dad, I still love you very much."

    "Dad knows ." Lin Xiaozhu kissed his little face, "Xiaosun only wants to be a big CEO in the future, manage money for his father, and raise his father. Although Xiaosun is naughty and greedy, he is still his father's good boy."