Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Surprise! Lin Xiaozhu has a child [Catch Bugs]

    The young lady was startled: "Your father? Then he is..." It's

    broken, could it be that this child is too innocent and was kidnapped here?

    Speaking of which, this man is wearing a mask and is very suspicious! It's a pity that she was sitting behind the man and couldn't see her face clearly. Otherwise...

    Miss Sister has already clenched the phone in her hand and plans to call the police at any time.

    "He's my father..." Fatty Feng showed a bright smile, "Our family of three has not seen each other for a long time, my father and I came to see my father's concert on purpose today. After the concert is over, we will I'm going to have a reunion dinner together..."

    Dad, father... the

    girl reacted immediately.

    The same-sex marriage law was passed more than ten years ago, and now there are many same-sex couples in society. It is estimated that this is one of the couples, and the child is their surrogate or adoption.

    Since it wasn't a kidnapping incident, she was relieved.

    The little sister teased the little fat man again, and then took out her mobile phone and swiped Weibo.

    She is a groupie, so she clicked into her idol's Weibo immediately.

    In fact, she only recently became a fan of Lin Xiaozhu. At that time, she was eating in a restaurant, and when she heard Lin Xiaozhu's songs, she fell in love immediately. She also searched for Lin Xiaozhu's other songs and found that these songs were very in line with her taste, and Lin Xiaozhu's photos were so eye-catching.

    So, she immediately got into the pit...

    She swiped on Weibo and found the parent-child outfit photos on Lin Xiaozhu's Weibo.

    And then...

    isn't this little fat man in the photo the kid who was talking to her just now? She said how familiar it is!

    "Little boy, your father is..."

    Feng Jingbo interrupted the other party directly: "His father is a staff member of this concert and is busy backstage now."

    Actually, Feng Jingbo wasn't lying either.

    After all, isn't it also work to sing on stage? Lin Xiaozhu is indeed preparing for makeup in the background.

    Miss Sister was a little disappointed: "Oh."

    Fearing that the little fat man would say something that shouldn't be said, Feng Jingbo took out a box of milk directly from the bag, inserted it, put it on a straw, and handed it over.

    "Thank you father, I love you to death."

    Fatty Feng took the milk and drank it.

    Dad keeps saying he's fat, and that's all because he hasn't started to grow taller quickly.

    I heard that drinking milk can make him grow taller faster, he needs to drink more.

    Well, he only drinks milk to grow taller and stop being a little fat man, not because of greed!

    After ten minutes, the concert finally started.

    The audience who were originally whispering quieted down and moved their eyes to the stage.