Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Secret Class [Catch Bugs]

    Feng Jingbo was in a complicated mood, raised his eyes and turned to Lin Xiaozhu who was on the side.

    Lin Xiaozhu was already drowsy.

    Little by little, his little head was so sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

    "Xiaozhu, your song is very good, I like it very much."

    Feng Jingbo supported Lin Xiaozhu, asked him to lie down on the pillow, and helped him tuck the quilt.

    "Good night, Lao Gong." Lin Xiaozhu couldn't open his eyes, he whispered softly, and then fell asleep.

    Feng Jingbo also felt sleepy. He took off his headphones and was about to sleep when he suddenly remembered something.

    Xiaozhu's song has just been released for less than an hour, and there are more than 200 comments. The fragrance of wine is not afraid of deep alleys. It is normal for people who stay up late in this city to like this song.

    Feng Jingbo felt proud and opened the comment area to see how others praised his children.

    As a result, he saw overwhelming negative reviews!

    Feng Jingbo's expression froze, no sleepiness at all.

    Although he doesn't know how to write songs, he doesn't have any problems with his appreciation. The overwhelming black comments... If you say there is no insider, who will believe it?

    Feng Jingbo pursed his thin lips tightly, his expression terribly cold.

    He glanced beside him, a certain little cutie was sleeping soundly, completely unaware of those intrigues.

    Xiaozhu was still cautious just now, for fear that he would behave badly. How does he know that he is obviously trying to show his best side, the songs are very good, but he is still vilified.

    Feng Jingbo tiptoed out of bed and went to the balcony wearing slippers. He moved very lightly and made no sound.

    He took out his mobile phone: "My wife's new song was deliberately slandered by someone who bought a navy army. You have dealt with it. His name is Lin Xiaozhu, and he's a newcomer.

    " . Forget the fear and anxiety in my heart.

    He thought that something went wrong in his work, and was so angry that President Feng called him in the middle of the night to cut him.

    "President Feng, don't worry, I'll do it right away, I'll handle it for you before dawn!"

    Feng Jingbo was silent for a while: "No, don't be so fast. Don't be too obvious, try to be as real as possible. When the masses heard this song, public opinion turned around. Xiaozhu's identity needs to be covered up, and I don't want others to think that he came up through relationships."

    "Okay, I'll arrange it now." Director of the Propaganda Department Respond quickly.

    "Also, Sun Yuanfeng hit my wife not long ago, causing him to hurt his knee. What if Sun Yuanfeng hits other people next time when he is busy? Since some people have troubles when they are busy, don't arrange so much work. Artists in my company are all cash cows, don't let this crooked neck tree harm the whole forest."

    "Yes yes yes." The director responded quickly.

    There are many people in the company, and the resources are used to cultivate who is not to cultivate? Since this little transparent can find so many jobs by himself, then don't occupy the company's resources.