Chapter 57

Chapter 57 I Love You

    Looking at the white and tender bamboo shoots in front of him, Feng Jingbo's expression was about to die.

    The feeling of anticipation and excitement at first disappeared in an instant. It's like being poured from head to toe by a basin of cold water, and the heart is chilled.

    Feng Jingbo's face darkened as he picked up the bamboo shoot that was sleeping on his thigh.

    A certain bamboo shoot was still rubbing against Feng Jingbo's hand, and his voice was excited: "Old Gong, you are also awake~"

    "Xiaozhu, why did you suddenly become the original shape? Is that the way to make you... ..."

    Feng Jingbo's face was dark, his fists clenched tightly, and his whole person was on the verge of rage.

    Unexpectedly, there is no way to escape even at home... He must make those people pay a heavy price!

    "No. Lao Gong, now is the age of the end of the law, the spiritual energy is thin, and human cultivation is very difficult. These Taoist priests can also do fortune-telling and catch goblins at close range."

    "If they could do it remotely, then the world would have been destroyed by Taoist priests long ago. Ruled, our fairies have long since become extinct."

    Feng Jingbo is not stupid, just because he cares, he is chaotic.

    Hearing the sound, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    A certain bamboo shoot did not transform into a human form, but continued to be nestled in Feng Jingbo's hands.

    "Old Gong, I'm still so scared." Lin Xiaozhu stretched out his two leaves and covered his face.     "After I changed back to my original shape yesterday, I was kicked in my arms by Lao

    Gong. It felt really good. It felt so safe... I was woken up by a nightmare at night. I was afraid, so I just..."

around!

    Feng Jingbo reluctantly poked the bamboo shoot in his hand.

    "I didn't find out last night. It's my fault. Xiaozhu, Lao Gong will accompany you, don't be afraid."

    Feng Jingbo calmly reassured: "Xiaozhu, you can change back now."

    "I still think it's safer to make bamboo shoots. Anyway, I haven't worked for the past few days, so I'm staying at home, and there's no need to transform into a human figure."

    Feng Jingbo: "...Okay."

    "Old Gong, I want to go . Look at the little shoots." When he was free, Lin Xiaozhu still really wanted to accompany the children.

    You look like this, can Xiao Sun still recognize you?

    Feng Jingbo simply didn't want to complain.

    However, he still had to find a way to fulfill the little wife's wish.

    Feng Jingbo first asked the babysitter who was taking care of the child to leave, and then ordered no one to approach the second floor. Then, he put Lin Xiaozhu in his pocket and entered the baby room.

    The nanny left, and Xiao Sun, who was unaccompanied, was about to cry when he saw his father coming.

    "Yeah... ah..."

    Xiao Sun waved his little hand, very enthusiastic.

    "Old Gong, put me in quickly."

    Then, in a wide cradle, lay Feng Jingbo's child and... a little wife.