Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Reconciliation

    Hearing this terrible proposal, Lin Xiaozhu's expression stiffened.

    However, he just brought a lie and lied to Lao Gong that he didn't avoid him on purpose.

    If he objected at this moment, wouldn't his lie be exposed?

    Lin Xiaozhu, who had dug a big hole for himself, could only bite the bullet and say, "Okay."

    Satisfied, Feng Jingbo hugged Lin Xiaozhu and kissed gently, his eyes full of longing. And Lin Xiaozhu in his arms had a lifeless look on his face.

    ——The

    location of this MV shooting is a beautiful peach blossom forest, a mountain full of peach blossoms. From a distance, it looks like an upside-down strawberry cone cup.

    Feng Jingbo, who accompanied Lin Xiaozhu out, naturally put on his own mask and transforming device.

    The photographer was a little strange: "Why does Lin Xiaozhu's old gong wear a mask every time he appears? Is there any secret?"

    "I don't know. Some people say that Lin Xiaozhu is famous and famous. Media harassment, so I always wear a mask to cover my life, so as not to interfere with the three-dimensional life."

    "There is also a saying that Lin Xiaozhu's old attack is not in good health, which is why he often gets sick. Only the little star Lin Xiaozhu can successfully marry into a wealthy family." The

    photographer frowned slightly: "I don't think Lin Xiaozhu is the kind of person who would betray himself for profit, I guess it is the first type."

    At this time, Feng Jingbo Also coughed.

    Lin Xiaozhu was still watching the script of the MV, and when he heard the sound, he couldn't help turning his head to look.

    "Old Gong, are you okay?" Lin Xiaozhu opened his backpack and took out the cold medicine.

    "It's time to take your medicine. Don't stay here, go back to the hotel to rest. When I finish shooting, I'll go to the hotel to find you."

    In order to make time to stay with his little wife, Feng Jingbo worked frantically for several days. As a result, he didn't catch a cold.

    Feng Jingbo hesitated for a while before saying, "Okay."

    He took the medicine and took it, took Lin Xiaozhu's hand and rubbed it carefully, causing Lin Xiaozhu to blush.

    "Work hard, I'll be waiting for you." After he finished speaking, he just dropped a kiss on the back of Lin Xiaozhu's hand, and then left reluctantly.

    And Lin Xiaozhu... a face that was already blushing disproportionately.

    ——After

    Feng Jingbo left, the MV shooting started again.

    In the peach blossom forest, Lin Xiaozhu, who was dressed in white, frowned tightly, and there was a splendid sadness between his brows. He opened his mouth and sang a sad song.

    His singing is gentle and moving, and the melancholy and sad melody makes people feel sad too...

    The staff who filmed the MV were all infected, and they forgot that they were still working, and their minds were full of those who spent all their money and could not save them. Poor man with a life in his heart.