Chapter 72

Chapter 72 The Weibo of Showing Love

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red, and his eyes flickered uncertainly.

    He has a thin face, and being watched by so many people, he wants to dig a hole and get in!

    Whether it was the staff or the actors, they were all stunned, staring at him blankly. But this scene was filmed outdoors, and it was still a very large film and television base. So, the other staff who had finished work and went home for dinner also saw this shocking scene...

    Lin Xiaozhu had an affair with Xingyao's boss! ! "

    Old Gong, let's go back first." Lin Xiaozhu tugged at Feng Jingbo's sleeve, embarrassed.

    Although no one around asked anything, it was very quiet. But their scorching eyes were about to burn Lin Xiaozhu!

    Lin Xiaozhu almost fled!

    It was not until all the parties involved left that the talents in the crew finally regained their ability to speak.

    "Lin Xiaozhu's husband is President Feng? He's hiding it too tightly, I didn't think about it at all."

    "Me too. When there was a comparison picture of President Feng and the fat man on the Internet, I didn't take it seriously. What's going on. The result... Can it be different, this is the child of President Feng's family!"

    "Fortunately, I didn't offend Lin Xiaozhu before, otherwise I would have cooled down."

    "If I could be with President Feng, I would have If I quit, what kind of entertainment is there? I saw Lin Xiaozhu as thin and weak, and I thought he was the kind of person who couldn't endure hardship and only fought to save money for retirement... I found that I really liked him more and more."

    Feng Jingbo's mask was taken off by Feng Xiaofazi. In addition to the crew, there were many people passing by. Even if Lin Xiaozhu had the intention to block the news, he was still powerless.

    At this point, the only thing left is to make it public.

    In the luxurious Feng family mansion, Lin Xiaozhu was rolling on the big bed in distress.

    "Ahhh! Lao Gong, how do you think I will face my colleagues in the crew and those staff?"

    Thinking of the days when he was offered as a Buddha, Lin Xiaozhu felt terrified. He is not a god statue in the temple, and he really can't stand such a battle.

    "It's okay, you're about to quit the circle anyway. You're getting more and more popular now, and their attitude towards you has changed a lot. You probably won't get used to it in the first few days, but it'll be fine soon." Feng Jing Bowen reassured.

    Fatty Feng stood aside with a blank expression.

    "Dad, did I do something wrong?"

    Hearing his son's voice, Lin Xiaozhu finally got out of his irritability temporarily. He turned his head and looked at the little fat man with a gentle smile.

    "No. It's getting late, Xiao Sun hurry up and go back to sleep. Dad still has something to do. Will I tell you a story next time?"

    Feng Fal nodded obediently and hopped away.

    When the nanny in the corridor saw him walking out of the bedroom, he quickly followed and escorted him back to the bedroom. It was not until the little fat man fell asleep that the nanny fell asleep on the cot in the baby room.