Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Birthday

    The dining room suddenly fell silent, and the air seemed to freeze.

    Feng Jingbo held the chopsticks tightly in his hands, his thin lips pursed tightly, and his whole body was on the verge of eruption. However, when he touched Lin Xiaozhu's pure gaze, he couldn't say a single word.

    It's totally fucked up!

    In the past, Feng Jingbo was always full of smiles, so gentle and intoxicating.

    Seeing this battle, Lin Xiaozhu panicked and swallowed in fear.

    "Old, old attack, I know this may hurt your male self-esteem a bit, but I am also for your own good. We have been married for more than two months, and I am still not pregnant. There must be something wrong.

    " Feng Jingbo couldn't help but feel guilty about this topic.

    He took a deep breath, and the sins he committed will be repaid sooner or later!

    "Xiaozhu, what you said is right, there must be something wrong. I will study it, you wait for my good news."

    Lin Xiaozhu rolled his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

    He raised his butt slightly, pulled the chair back, and gave himself an escape route.

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Is he that scary?

    "Old, old gong, why don't you go to the hospital for an examination. You are not a doctor, and some things can't be found without examination."

    Lin Xiaozhu's voice was trembling, and one of his legs had already reached the chair. the edge of.

    Once Feng Jingbo got angry, he would immediately jump up and run away.

    What if the newlywed wife firmly believes that there is something wrong with her?

    If someone else persuaded him to go for a male examination, he would have been beaten to death by Feng Jingbo. He was a fish in water in the mall, and he was able to do it with ease. Even if he looked gentle, it would be hiding his fiercest side.

    Lin Xiaozhu tilted his head and looked at Feng Jingbo's expression seriously. Seeing that he never got angry, Lin Xiaozhu finally gained some confidence.

    He stood up, slipped to Feng Jingbo's side, stretched out his arms and hugged Feng Jingbo.

    "Old Gong, you are the best, promise me."

    Feng Jingbo was silent for a long time, and finally sighed: "Okay, I promise you. However, I have a condition."

    "Condition? You say." Lin Xiaozhu He swallowed, a little scared.

    Feng Jingbo stretched out his arm and directly hugged the person into his arms: "Xiaozhu, I want to kiss you."

    "...Okay," Lin Xiaozhu obediently closed his eyes.

    Relying on his own thick skin, Feng Jingbo got a few more kisses. The day after tomorrow is a birthday party. In the future, what he pursues is not just a kiss.

    "Xiaozhu, I think my body is fine. Before the report comes out, I will find out the reason. You don't have to worry too much, I will work hard to get you pregnant."

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled brightly: "Well, Lao Gong, come on. Oh."

    Feng Jingbo smiled and said meaningfully: "Well, I'll work hard."