Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Lin Xiaozhu has the ability to talk about the sky to death, making Feng Jingbo dumbfounded.

    "It doesn't seem to be clean, I'll take a look." Feng Jingbo teased him and put his hand into his clothes.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face immediately turned red, and he quickly held down the hand that was doing the trouble.

    "Old Gong, we are in the dining room!" The

    surrounding servants looked at their noses and noses, and stood straighter than the statue, as if they were not moving at all. However, Lin Xiaozhu has absolutely no way to treat them as decorations!

    "I felt my heartbeat just now, maybe I really didn't clean it out. I'll go back to the room with me, and I'll give you a good check..." Feng Jingbo smiled and took him to the bedroom.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face was flushed, and he was ashamed and angry!

    "It's not dark yet, let's talk about it at night."

    After speaking, Lin Xiaozhu didn't care about the expression of his old man, and slipped off to the courtyard with a smear of oil on the soles of his feet.

    ——The

    courtyard is beautiful, and there is a gazebo not far away with marble tables and chairs.

    Lin Xiaozhu took a short walk, then walked into the courtyard, wanting to rest for a while.

    With the cool breeze, Lin Xiaozhu narrowed his eyes comfortably, feeling that all the embarrassment and irritability in his heart had disappeared.

    By the way, the old man said that someone on Weibo is hacking him again, and he has already dealt with it...

    Lin Xiaozhu took out his mobile phone, and finally remembered to look at the long-forgotten Weibo.

    After all, that account has always been taken care of by the agent, and he rarely meets. Moreover, being a star is hard to avoid seeing someone blackmailing you. Although Lin Xiaozhu was used to those petty fights, he wouldn't run over to read Weibo to block himself if he had nothing to do.

    Then, he found that his Weibo account was following a trumpet that had just been registered. The name of that number is "Xiaozhu Laogong", which is concise and clear, and clearly swears by it.

    Lin Xiaozhu's mouth twitched.

    This is the old attack...

    "Ding Dong~" The

    phone prompt sounded, and Weibo flashed a new content.

    It was a picture, not like a professional cameraman's light and shadow effect blockhouse, but this obviously candid photo is extraordinarily real. Looking at the straight pillars of the pavilion, you can see that this picture has not been posted before, and the figure is 100% real. Looking at the color of the picture, it is obvious that no filter is added, and it is completely natural skin color.

    An unretouched picture looks so good, how can those fans of Lin Xiaozhu not be crazy?

    Not to mention, someone also added a sentence: He was playing with his mobile phone, secretly went over, and kissed him.

    Lin Xiaozhu's heart felt hot, and his face burned.

    Before he could regain his senses, there was a strong force behind him. He fell back uncontrollably and fell into a warm embrace.