Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Write the name in my heart

    Lin Xiaozhu took a step forward and was about to run over and threw himself into Feng Jingbo's arms.

    His footsteps stopped quickly, and he touched his nose in embarrassment.

    He is really stupid. He is still filming, how can he expose it?

    Lin Xiaozhu endured the small desire in his heart and insisted on filming.

    After a short break, filming continued.

    Qian Shao made a mistake just because it was too unexpected. After all, any outstanding candidate finds that the legendary transfer student who scored zero in the test actually got a perfect score. Can he not be surprised?

    After adjusting the state, Qian Shao's acting skills returned to normal. It is also funny, the two sides who are incompatible with each other play completely antagonistic roles in the play.

    Lin Xiaozhu doesn't even need to get into the play, as long as the performance is OK.

    Feng Jingbo thought that the waiting time would be extraordinarily long, but he didn't expect that you would enjoy watching The Little Wife act with relish.

    When the director shouted "finish work", he still had a feeling of unfinished business.

    "Lin Xiaozhu, your fans are coming to see you."

    Where are the fans, it's clearly his old attack!

    Lin Xiaozhu suppressed his excitement and walked over slowly step by step.

    God knows how much he wants to rush over! He really wants to be old-fashioned~

    "Hello. Thank you for liking me. I will work harder in a while to bring you more good songs." Lin Xiaozhu smiled slightly, and wrote a line to meet fans written by his agent. Word by word.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so nervous that his palms were sweating, for fear that others would see something wrong.

    Trust me, this is my fan, not me!

    However, Lin Xiaozhu's acting skills are really not that good. When everyone saw him receiving fans, they were very cautious.

    However, everyone didn't take it to heart, thinking that his temperament was originally so shy.

    "You, do you want an autograph? I'll give you your autograph." Lin Xiaozhu became more and more nervous, and he was a little stumped when he said it.

    "Okay." Feng Jingbo replied casually.

    After speaking, he remembered that he didn't bring any pen and paper. After all, he is not a fan who came to visit the class, how could he bring such a thing?

    This time, Feng Jingbo was also nervous. However, because of the mask, no one found his abnormality.

    Liu Feng watched from the side, feeling extremely nervous. After being an agent for many years, his mind turned fast.

    "Xiaozhu, don't be stunned. The fans want you to sign his clothes." Sign on his

    clothes?

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned, staring blankly at the white casual top that Feng Jingbo was wearing.

    "Well. I admire you very much, and I hope you can sign it for me." Feng Jingbo's eyes lit up, and he saw a needle.