Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Speculation about the identity of the little fat man

    Lin Xiaozhu hugged his Weibo, looked left and right, and always felt that...

    the next second, they will make it public, right?

    What about quitting the circle and exposing it again?

    Lin Xiaozhu felt that his head was going bald, so he couldn't help but run to the study next door.

    In the study, sunlight leaked through the window, and the room was bright.

    In front of the table, a man sat upright, focused on handling official documents. He looks handsome and threatening, and he looks calm and reliable.

    No matter how you look at it, it looks like it has nothing to do with the person who released the news...

    "Old Gong, you said you should vaccinate them. But...why do I think this dose seems too strong?" Lin Xiaozhu looked Hesitantly, he asked politely.

    Feng Jingbo put down the mouse, walked over, and hugged Lin Xiaozhu. He leaned down and gently placed a kiss on Lin Xiaozhu's forehead.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red, and his eyes were covered with a thin mist.

    He was obviously here to ask Shiqin, but he was already in a daze and couldn't think.

    "Xiaozhu, don't worry, I know it in my heart. I'll see that the heat is almost gone, so I'll let them suppress the heat. On your side, just pretend you don't see it and don't respond."

    Lin Xiaozhu said startled.

    "But...I think the popularity is fermenting quite a lot now, and they are all on the hot search. Can you do it if you don't respond?"

    "Well. With a slight smile, "You don't have to worry, it's fine."

    He had been preparing for this day for a long time.

    Although he has been in the entertainment industry for several years, Lin Xiaozhu doesn't know much about marketing and publicity. He was so focused on songwriting and work that his energy was limited. In this respect, he is far less understanding than Feng Jingbo.

    Many fans are on Weibo, waiting for Lin Xiaozhu to refute the rumor.

    However, they did not expect that this matter fermented so quickly, but calmed down so quickly. It didn't take long for the heat to cease.

    After all, it's just a guess based on the comparison photos of children and adults, and the comparison between photos of wearing masks and Feng Jingbo. There is no authoritative intelligent software identification result, which itself is still very untenable.

    "Ah, ah, Xiaozhu and the team have never refuted the rumors. Are all the rumors on the Internet true?"

    Lin Xiaozhu looked at the comments in horror and swallowed.

    Guessed!

    So... does he still have to prepare for an official announcement right away?

    "Feng Jingbo didn't refute the rumors either. However, a big man like him probably wouldn't take these groundless rumors to heart at all. If Xiaozhu refuted the rumors, it would be like he was deliberately hyping others up.

    " I don't think Xiaozhu has anything to do with Feng Jingbo, otherwise Xiaozhu would have already become so popular, why would it take so long?"