Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Dancing Attractive Bamboo Shoots

    Because of Xiao Huangzhu's embarrassing topic, Feng Jingbo closed his mouth and remained quiet until the end of the show.

    After watching the show, Feng Jingbo did not forget to open the voting interface and cast all his member votes to Lin Xiaozhu.

    Then, he logged into the trumpet again and opened the fan group of Lin Xiaozhu's support club. He glanced at the chat content of this group, then opened the administrator group and posted the task.

    "Xiaozhu's new song has already been released, and our fans are going to vote for him. Some fans may not remember, so please remind me..."

    Feng Jingbo used to sit in the office and issue orders...

    But now, he But he huddled in a small group of administrators, where he discussed with some groupies and professional fans how to help Lin Xiaozhu.

    Looking at this scene, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but be filled with emotion.

    It's really overkill...

    If the people in the old attack company saw this scene, they would probably scold him for his blue face.

    "Lao Gong, you can leave this polling event. It's getting late, so let's rest early. You've been working overtime lately, and you're tired. Take advantage of tomorrow and Sunday to take a good rest."

    Feng Jingbo explained the matter . OK, just turned off the phone.

    He was a hundred times more attentive than Lin Xiaozhu, the client, and always racked his brains to help Lin Xiaozhu become famous.

    "Xiaozhu, it's been a bit cold recently, I want to sleep with you in my arms." Feng Jingbo put his head on one hand and looked at him with a smile.

    The broken hair on his forehead was a little messy, a little more unruly than usual.

    A certain scheming man is silently seducing...

    Lin Xiaozhu glanced at him, and his heart moved slightly.

    "Just hug, don't do much."

    "Okay." Feng Jingbo responded, stretched out his hand, and hugged Lin Xiaozhu tightly.

    Because Lin Xiaozhu is bamboo, his body is cooler than humans. Compared with him, Feng Jingbo was like a stove.

    I don't know who will warm who.

    Lin Xiaozhu coughed: "Old Gong, you are so warm. I won't freeze you to death, right?"

    "It's only autumn, so it won't be broken. I'll hold you, and it will warm up soon. Stop talking, come early. Sleep." Feng Jingbo coaxed softly.

    Lin Xiaozhu responded: "Old Gong, you should not help me with these activities in the future. I don't have any obsession with Hong, and I want to see you hurry up and rest for a while rather than seeing you running around for my affairs. "

    Xiaozhu, I just want to do something for you. If I don't do it, I will always feel uncomfortable." Feng Jingbo curled his lips, his voice was low and hoarse, "Who made me like you?"

    "... I hope you can be more practical when it comes to business activities such as voting." Lin Xiaozhu nervously felt a pain in his butt.

    "How to be more practical?"