Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Sultry Bamboo Shoots

    Feng Jingbo separated his hands and went out to get a set of pajamas, which he put on the clothes rack in the bathroom along with someone's little yellow duck underwear.

    "Are you really not interested?"

    "Not interested." Feng Jingbo picked up the little yellow duck beside him and threw it into the water.

    "I heard from the housekeeper, you like this very much, just wash it slowly."

    "Old Gong, are you jealous?" Lin Xiaozhu picked up the little yellow duck and squeezed, "I will only take a bath with you in the future, not Would you like to take a bath with the little yellow duck?"

    Feng Jingbo walked out without saying a word, and closed the door silently.

    ——The

    next day, the new car and the driver were all in place.

    Lin Xiaozhu sat in the car contentedly and went to the training class to suffer. The training course is very tight, the teachers are demanding, and the daily training volume of the students is not small.

    Nevertheless, after the training, many people did not choose to rest, but continued training in the evening, even staying up late. This opportunity is really too rare, they are not good enough, they have to make up for it like crazy.

    And Lin Xiaozhu is undoubtedly a wonderful flower in the training class. After class, he won't practice again. He was smiling, never nervous, as if he didn't care about the outcome at all.

    Hu Fuguang drank the drink holding his throat and looked at Lin Xiaozhu who was playing with his mobile phone beside him. During the study time between classes, others are taking the time to improve themselves, while Lin Xiaozhu... is taking the time to entertain himself.

    "Hahahaha..." Lin Xiaozhu suddenly leaned forward and backward with laughter when he saw a funny joke.

    Hu Fuguang's expression was subtle: "Xiaozhu, we'll be doing a small assessment later, the one who performs best will be instructed by Master Lin Feiyu. They are all working hard, don't you want to fight for it?"

    "I only sing a little better. No, it's not as good as other people to dance and walk, I can't get the only one." Lin Xiaozhu opened a box of throat lozenges and chewed.

    "But... even though the current ranking is a bit dangling, it's just hovering above and below the warning line for the final breakout quota. You should work harder and try to pass the final test." Hu Fuguang advised.     There is no shortage of talented people in this training class. His current performance is good, if there is no accident, he can break through. In this training class, he also had a better relationship with the simple-minded Lin Xiaozhu. He hopes that Lin Xiaozhu can also come to the end, so that they can take care of each other.     Lin Xiaozhu finished eating the throat lozenge, and picked up the phone again: "Old Hu, it's not enough to train hard. We have to combine work and rest. In fact, I will continue to train at home on weekends. I think the amount of training is enough. After practicing, I can't hold my throat anymore."     Hu Fuguang laughed: "That's right."     Soon, the class bell rang. The teacher asked the students to take turns to perform, showing their best side.     Lin Feiyu sat under the stage and quietly watched the performance of the people on the stage. There is no grading standard this time. Lin Feiyu will give him a one-on-one guidance to whoever performs the best.     After these days of training, Lin Xiaozhu's other performances other than singing have also changed.     He stood on the stage with the microphone in his hand and sang aloud. Before the training, he would only clumsily hold the microphone and stand on the spot to sing.     And now... he walks and sings, waving to the stage from time to time. Occasionally, when he sang to a climax, he would also perform a few simple dance moves, which greatly enhanced the interaction. If it is a concert, this performance is already quite good.     Lin Feiyu looked at a certain cutie on the stage with a satisfied look.     As expected of the students he taught, he learned so fast!     Next, the others also took to the stage to perform. Sun Yuanfeng deserves to be the strongest seeded player. He sings and dances on stage, no matter whether it is dancing or singing, he is impeccable.     After all, he has been in the business for so many years, and the experience he has accumulated is far from what Lin Xiaozhu, a newcomer to the industry, can compare to.